Season 6 of the Mafia Championships

Mafia is a forum game of strategy, deduction, persuasion, clever traps, nerve and deception. Every game is unique and playing it with those who play diplomacy as well makes it all the more challenging and interesting. We have a unique mafia community on the site and we're always looking for fresh blood.

Moderators: bkbkbk, Zoomzip, Telleo, sjg11, condude1

Re: Season 6 of the Mafia Championships

Postby Telleo » 14 Apr 2019, 20:23

I could do it, depending on when it takes place. School is coming to an end for me, so the next couple weeks are fairly busy but later in the summer I'll be open.
A pretty young girl who's not dumb
But started to feel somewhat glum,
Did leave for a time,
Now comes back to rhyme,
And also to kill her some scum.
Harb wrote:Telleo is gender-bent Chaucer from A Knight's Tale

Moderator of the Mafia Subforum!
Bearer of the The Holy Whoopee Cushion of Memetic Sarcasm.
User avatar
Telleo
 
Posts: 4560
Joined: 03 Jun 2013, 17:39
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (951)
All-game rating: (908)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Season 6 of the Mafia Championships

Postby Telleo » 14 Apr 2019, 20:24

I'd also support Nook or Kim or Keir or someone else to go.
A pretty young girl who's not dumb
But started to feel somewhat glum,
Did leave for a time,
Now comes back to rhyme,
And also to kill her some scum.
Harb wrote:Telleo is gender-bent Chaucer from A Knight's Tale

Moderator of the Mafia Subforum!
Bearer of the The Holy Whoopee Cushion of Memetic Sarcasm.
User avatar
Telleo
 
Posts: 4560
Joined: 03 Jun 2013, 17:39
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (951)
All-game rating: (908)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Season 6 of the Mafia Championships

Postby nanooktheeskimo » 14 Apr 2019, 21:36

If Tellers has the availability, Tellers should definitely be the choice.
Platinum Classicist
(h/t lordelindel)

I am your (co-) Leader.

GM of WitA 7, WitA 8.

Come play face to face!

Need a forum game GM'ed? PM me!

Mod (but I'm normally not talking as one)
User avatar
nanooktheeskimo
Premium Member
 
Posts: 9249
Joined: 19 Jun 2014, 19:52
Location: East TN
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1209)
All-game rating: (1389)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Season 6 of the Mafia Championships

Postby mhsmith0 » 15 Apr 2019, 05:40

Telleo wrote:I could do it, depending on when it takes place. School is coming to an end for me, so the next couple weeks are fairly busy but later in the summer I'll be open.

What does later in summer mean? Timeline is

TIMELINE:
The Qualifying Games will be played in the months of April, May and June. Exact dates to follow.
The Wildcard Games will be played in July.
The Finale Game will be played in August or September.


So if June is good that’s fine, but if you’re out until July or later we’ll have to go with someone else.
Proud holder of the Superior Tophat of Solving, an item entrusted with the forum's most prominent smartass
User avatar
mhsmith0
Premium Member
 
Posts: 3577
Joined: 11 Dec 2015, 06:55
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1269)
All-game rating: (1439)
Timezone: GMT-7

Re: Season 6 of the Mafia Championships

Postby Telleo » 15 Apr 2019, 06:27

mhsmith0 wrote:
Telleo wrote:I could do it, depending on when it takes place. School is coming to an end for me, so the next couple weeks are fairly busy but later in the summer I'll be open.

What does later in summer mean? Timeline is

TIMELINE:
The Qualifying Games will be played in the months of April, May and June. Exact dates to follow.
The Wildcard Games will be played in July.
The Finale Game will be played in August or September.


So if June is good that’s fine, but if you’re out until July or later we’ll have to go with someone else.


June should be fine. If at all possible, not the FIRST week of June, but I can make that work too.
A pretty young girl who's not dumb
But started to feel somewhat glum,
Did leave for a time,
Now comes back to rhyme,
And also to kill her some scum.
Harb wrote:Telleo is gender-bent Chaucer from A Knight's Tale

Moderator of the Mafia Subforum!
Bearer of the The Holy Whoopee Cushion of Memetic Sarcasm.
User avatar
Telleo
 
Posts: 4560
Joined: 03 Jun 2013, 17:39
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (951)
All-game rating: (908)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Season 6 of the Mafia Championships

Postby mhsmith0 » 15 Apr 2019, 21:05

ok sounds good. I'll see if I can get a availability survey link from thingy.
Proud holder of the Superior Tophat of Solving, an item entrusted with the forum's most prominent smartass
User avatar
mhsmith0
Premium Member
 
Posts: 3577
Joined: 11 Dec 2015, 06:55
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1269)
All-game rating: (1439)
Timezone: GMT-7

Re: Season 6 of the Mafia Championships

Postby Fatmo » 16 Apr 2019, 00:13

Aww heck yea go Telleo!
When you owe nine dollars to your bank, you have a little problem. When you owe 90,000 dollars to your bank, your bank has a big problem.

Conq wrote:Fatmo — you are a relentless mountain stream, ever-flowing, slowly but surely carving away at the rock face below.
User avatar
Fatmo
Premium Member
 
Posts: 1631
Joined: 04 Oct 2010, 21:28
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1089)
All-game rating: (1050)
Timezone: GMT-8

Re: Season 6 of the Mafia Championships

Postby Telleo » 16 Apr 2019, 02:05

So I'm starting my registration stuffs. Who wants in as my backup?
A pretty young girl who's not dumb
But started to feel somewhat glum,
Did leave for a time,
Now comes back to rhyme,
And also to kill her some scum.
Harb wrote:Telleo is gender-bent Chaucer from A Knight's Tale

Moderator of the Mafia Subforum!
Bearer of the The Holy Whoopee Cushion of Memetic Sarcasm.
User avatar
Telleo
 
Posts: 4560
Joined: 03 Jun 2013, 17:39
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (951)
All-game rating: (908)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Season 6 of the Mafia Championships

Postby nanooktheeskimo » 16 Apr 2019, 02:14

Telleo wrote:So I'm starting my registration stuffs. Who wants in as my backup?

SEND ME, THE PROSELYTIZER OF THE MERPEOPLE.



(As long as you can be a backup for multiple sites, which I have no idea if you can or not).
Platinum Classicist
(h/t lordelindel)

I am your (co-) Leader.

GM of WitA 7, WitA 8.

Come play face to face!

Need a forum game GM'ed? PM me!

Mod (but I'm normally not talking as one)
User avatar
nanooktheeskimo
Premium Member
 
Posts: 9249
Joined: 19 Jun 2014, 19:52
Location: East TN
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1209)
All-game rating: (1389)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Season 6 of the Mafia Championships

Postby Fatmo » 16 Apr 2019, 03:55

Maybe I’ll start thinking about the possibility of perhaps backing up the back-up.

Maybe.
When you owe nine dollars to your bank, you have a little problem. When you owe 90,000 dollars to your bank, your bank has a big problem.

Conq wrote:Fatmo — you are a relentless mountain stream, ever-flowing, slowly but surely carving away at the rock face below.
User avatar
Fatmo
Premium Member
 
Posts: 1631
Joined: 04 Oct 2010, 21:28
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1089)
All-game rating: (1050)
Timezone: GMT-8

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Blackswimmer and 0 guests