Fill for Italy in 154686. Lying Actually Is Bad

Advertise new games, look for games to join, find subs or replacements. This subforum is reserved for games on www.playdiplomacy.com.
Please use Offsite Game Recruitment for games unaffiliated with either PlayDiplomacy or the PlayDiplomacy forums.

Moderator: NoPunIn10Did

Forum rules
To join a game listed here (unless it needs a password) just go to "Join Games" and input the information.
If you are advertising any game with Anonymous Players (including Gunboat and PPO) you should use the Dolph Shtoss account using the password anonymous. DO NOT CHANGE THIS PASSWORD.
When advertising for replacement players please make it clear whether permanent replacement or temporary substitute
- adverts should not tell a substitute what actions you want them to take (posts will be subject to editing);
- adverts MUST NOT offer an incentive to join the game (eg. a specific alliance) OR suggest certain actions when joining a game (posts will be subject to editing or removal and posters warned).
These are considered meta-gaming by using the Forum to influence a game.

Fill for Italy in 154686. Lying Actually Is Bad

Postby mff11d7 » 11 Mar 2019, 22:48

Italy dropped out in Spring of 1902 so not to far into the game.

Unfortunately, they are down to two builds and in an extremely weak position in terms of alliances and in unit positioning. I doubt anyone would want to fill this spot but I figured we would at least put a post out.

The game is Ranked with 48 hour turns and 24 hour builds and retreats.

Thanks for the consideration.
Despite my name you can call me Michael.

Ambassador aiming to get his stars.
mff11d7

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: 1202
All-game rating: 1202
Timezone: GMT-6

Re: Fill for Italy in 154686. Lying Actually Is Bad

Postby dr w » 15 Mar 2019, 05:28

Are you still looking for a fill-in for Italy?
dr w

Postby mff11d7 » 15 Mar 2019, 18:59

Technically yes. But it is down to 1 build that is under threat for next year. Or, it will be down to one build after this fall.

We did just have and NMR though. There is a high probability that England is about to Auto-surrender. And they'll have 3 units still. Not well positioned but it is something.

So, you can fill Italy, or I PM you once we know about England tonight.
Despite my name you can call me Michael.

Ambassador aiming to get his stars.
mff11d7

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: 1202
All-game rating: 1202
Timezone: GMT-6

Postby dr w » 16 Mar 2019, 03:44

Thank you for your response. Either scenario is okay with me. Please keep me posted.
dr w

Return to Find A Game