144913. 15 SC Italy needed (FILLED)

Advertise new games, look for games to join, find subs or replacements.

Moderator: Petunia

Forum rules
To join a game listed here (unless it needs a password) just go to "Join Games" and input the information.
If you are advertising any game with Anonymous Players (including Gunboat and PPO) you should use the Dolph Shtoss account using the password anonymous. DO NOT CHANGE THIS PASSWORD.
When advertising for replacement players please make it clear whether permanent replacement or temporary substitute
- adverts should not tell a substitute what actions you want them to take (posts will be subject to editing);
- adverts MUST NOT offer an incentive to join the game (eg. a specific alliance) OR suggest certain actions when joining a game (posts will be subject to editing or removal and posters warned).
These are considered meta-gaming by using the Forum to influence a game.

144913. 15 SC Italy needed (FILLED)

Postby Dolph Shtoss » 11 Oct 2018, 08:52

Hell Bent For Leather 5
Spring 1921, Orders
48h turns, 24h retreats and builds
Protected Game
Map variant: Standard Classic
Game type: anonymous_countries
Stats: rank

Hell Bent For Leather 5 needs a new Italy! After conquering southern Russia the Italian king was kicked out of the game by the harsh PROTECTED GAME setting where a total of two non-consecutive NMRs means you're OUT.

Note that by playin here, you promise to SOLO ONLY under the penalty of death, or worse, having your PlayDip membership revoked if you agree to a draw. In other words, we're looking for someone who's willing to turn the situation around, or at least fight the war to a standstill for long enough for the mods to clean up the mess and declare the game to be deadlocked. But since everyone playing in Hell Bent For Leather games is so FUCKING POLITE we probably don't need a mod to tell us when a game is dead. But just how hard getting 3 more centers could be?

https://www.playdiplomacy.com/game_play_details.php?game_id=144913
Use me, don't abuse me.
If I have PMs, don't open them unless you expect to see them!
Dolph Shtoss

Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT

Re: 144913. 15 SC Italy needed (FILLED)

Postby IvarGizteb » 11 Oct 2018, 17:12

1921? Jeez. I played in one of these Hell Bent games that recently ended in 1916 and I thought that was a marathon.
IvarGizteb

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: 1507
All-game rating: 1609
Timezone: GMT-5

Return to Find A Game