Wrong password?

Advertise new games, look for games to join, find subs or replacements.

Moderator: Petunia

Forum rules
To join a game listed here (unless it needs a password) just go to "Join Games" and input the information.
If you are advertising any game with Anonymous Players (including Gunboat and PPO) you should use the Dolph Shtoss account using the password anonymous. DO NOT CHANGE THIS PASSWORD.
When advertising for replacement players please make it clear whether permanent replacement or temporary substitute
- adverts should not tell a substitute what actions you want them to take (posts will be subject to editing);
- adverts MUST NOT offer an incentive to join the game (eg. a specific alliance) OR suggest certain actions when joining a game (posts will be subject to editing or removal and posters warned).
These are considered meta-gaming by using the Forum to influence a game.

Re: Wrong password?

Postby Don Juan of Austria » 12 Aug 2018, 13:47

I have joined 3 games so far...no problems...but i can no longer seem to be able to join any new ones.

You only can be in three to start out with, and then you you'll be bumped up to being able to play five at a time. If that's still not enough stabbing, go premium, and you can play up to 100 games at the same time. :)
"In everything, moderation". ~Aristotle
A proud member of the Whippersnappers,
Bronze Classicists,
Lancer in the PBF cavalry.

The USA in WitA7!
Britain in WitA8!
House Martell in DoIaF-III,
Athens in GCS4.
Don Juan of Austria

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: 1050
All-game rating: 1081
Timezone: GMT+2

Re: Wrong password?

Postby Aurelia1 » 12 Aug 2018, 21:51

Don Juan of Austria wrote:
I have joined 3 games so far...no problems...but i can no longer seem to be able to join any new ones.

You only can be in three to start out with, and then you you'll be bumped up to being able to play five at a time. If that's still not enough stabbing, go premium, and you can play up to 100 games at the same time. :)

He joined in March.
Bronze Classicist

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light.” -Albus Dumbledore
“There’s a million things I haven’t done. Just you wait, just you wait.”-Hamilton
Aurelia1
Premium Member

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: 971
All-game rating: 947
Timezone: GMT-5

Previous

Return to Find A Game