Cheating report on game number (redacted)

Noticed any suspicious activity? Report it here.

Moderators: Alman, gareth66

Forum rules
Cheaters
In addition to the general Forum Guidelines there are additional rules for posting in this forum.
1. DO NOT POST BEFORE READING THIS: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=54352
2. Any Post made to influence a game is cheating and may cause You to be removed from the game.
3. DO NOT put the names of the players involved in the TITLE of the post. They can be given in the post, if necessary.
If the game is Anonymous, including Gunboat and Public Press Only, send a Private Message to the Cheater-hunters group.

Cheating report on game number (redacted)

Postby segea » 22 Jul 2018, 22:04

I tried to report the game number: (redacted), because a lot of strange things happened but I can't see the post, so I don't know if I did it correctly

The game is called (redacted). I suspect about (edited): Country A, B, C and D.

(edited) County A (username: Redacted) because it has some history doing cheats, I found a post on the forum saying that he was playing with two accounts.

(Edited) Country B (username Redacted, then replaced by username "I do not have a name"): REDACTED PLAYER NAME looked like a reasonable ally, until I proposed him a draw (edited), right then, he suddenly left the game and was sub by "I do not have a name". This player doesn't have anything in common, doesn't communicate, makes NMR... it's very odd.

(Edited) Country C and D: Since the very beginning, the player who's playing with (Redacted, another country) suspected of them. I didn't realized it at the beginning, but then Country D never talked with me, and they really act as they were the same person.

I don't know what to think... Can you help me? Thank you for your time.
segea

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1324)
All-game rating: (1325)
Timezone: GMT-3

Re: Cheating report on game number (redacted)

Postby WarSmith » 02 Aug 2018, 16:07

Hi,
I’ve investigated the game. There is no cheating.
Noted that I’ve heavily edited your post for anonymity.

Your original post wasn’t investigated yet - it doesn’t happen immediately! At the top of this page is guidelines on posting to these forum pages and you’ll note it says ‘AKA where is my post’. Reading that may have helped you here. I’ll reply to the other post in a few moments.

The replacement player ‘with no name’ is just a substitute who stepped in when the original player needed to be offline for a while. It’s perfectly normal to request a substitute if you’ve got real life getting in the way of Dip. You’ll see this from time to time. There are differing degrees of communication when a sub steps in - just pot luck really. Nothing suspicious there.

The player who you say has a cheating history: if you’ve read the full reports you’ll note that was a very long time ago and a one-off. And you didn’t present any “real” evidence for cheating here. ‘Feeling strange’ isn’t good enough. And previous history is certainly not going to get immediate attention. Hence this has taken a short while to get to.
There are many players who have had brief brushes with rules violations - please don’t hold that against them - we are always watching for violations and those with a history will be under our scrutiny, we have many tools at our disposal and certainly won’t accept accusations without new evidence. Please just play with them as normal.

Thanks,
WarSmith.
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth even has a chance to put its pants on”
WarSmith

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: 1685
All-game rating: 1705
Timezone: GMT+2

Return to Cheaters