Multiaccounting, accounts closed

Noticed any suspicious activity? Report it here.

Moderators: Alman, gareth66

Forum rules
Cheaters
In addition to the general Forum Guidelines there are additional rules for posting in this forum.
1. DO NOT POST BEFORE READING THIS: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=54352
2. Any Post made to influence a game is cheating and may cause You to be removed from the game.
3. DO NOT put the names of the players involved in the TITLE of the post. They can be given in the post, if necessary.
If the game is Anonymous, including Gunboat and Public Press Only, send a Private Message to the Cheater-hunters group.

Multiaccounting, accounts closed

Postby super_dipsy » 22 Apr 2018, 08:05

Lutar24 was running two other acccounts, fatmo231 and Krovats22. These two accounts have been removed and the player has agreed to follow site rules from now on. One ranked game has been unranked

Yes, I am being nice :o
super_dipsy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1000)
All-game rating: (956)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Multiaccounting, accounts closed

Postby Fatmo » 23 Apr 2018, 16:24

Ahh man, now he's sullied the fatmo brand! Wonder why he went with that. I don't believe I've ever seen anyone else with that name on any site I can remember.

Also, I don't think I've ever seen you so nice. I've always seen you as the emperor when it comes to cheater hunting (when you're on active duty) and all the others as Darth Vader. The emperor is not as forgiving...
When you owe nine dollars to your bank, you have a little problem. When you owe 90,000 dollars to your bank, your bank has a big problem.
Fatmo

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1089)
All-game rating: (1050)
Timezone: GMT-8

Return to Cheaters