Darwin awards part 839

Noticed any suspicious activity? Report it here.

Moderators: Alman, gareth66

Forum rules
Cheaters
In addition to the general Forum Guidelines there are additional rules for posting in this forum.
1. DO NOT POST BEFORE READING THIS: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=54352
2. Any Post made to influence a game is cheating and may cause You to be removed from the game.
3. DO NOT put the names of the players involved in the TITLE of the post. They can be given in the post, if necessary.
If the game is Anonymous, including Gunboat and Public Press Only, send a Private Message to the Cheater-hunters group.

Darwin awards part 839

Postby super_dipsy » 27 Feb 2019, 09:29

A couple more Darwin awards candidates.

DaveSpermbank and hcps-stjohnep were being played by the same person and in the same game. The defence argued that a) he thought it would be fun to control two countries in the game and b) he did not know it was a grave thing :roll: . Now what does that tick box confirm on the Registration process? Something about I promise I will only open one account....
hcps-stjohnep disabled and player has committed to follow the rules from now on and is on a final warning.

Taymatoe and Firestorm2978 may have originally been two people but appear now to be being operated by the same person in their current games. No response to emails or PMs from me, which is an excellent way to get banned.
Games affected:
153609 (unranked)
154488 (unranked)
153821 (ranked)
super_dipsy
Premium Member

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: 1000
All-game rating: 931
Timezone: GMT

Re: Darwin awards part 839

Postby Grayson_Horner » 27 Feb 2019, 15:11

In fact, while he repeatedly joined games with both accounts. Once he even joined as a surrendered country to play in the same game with his other account. We know each other, and he shows no intention fixing this problem. He will soon make another account and continue this “fun” practice which makes games completely unfair.
Grayson_Horner

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (898)
All-game rating: (878)

Postby super_dipsy » 27 Feb 2019, 20:22

Grayson_Horner wrote:In fact, while he repeatedly joined games with both accounts. Once he even joined as a surrendered country to play in the same game with his other account. We know each other, and he shows no intention fixing this problem. He will soon make another account and continue this “fun” practice which makes games completely unfair.

All but one of those were Friends games I think you will find.

Anyway, if he does it again he will be banned. This is his one chance.
super_dipsy
Premium Member

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: 1000
All-game rating: 931

Postby TheCraw » 27 Jun 2019, 20:13

super_dipsy wrote:All but one of those were Friends games I think you will find.

Anyway, if he does it again he will be banned. This is his one chance.

I would have flipped which account I would have closed, based on the obnoxious account-name..... >shrug<
Very clever, Mr. Smart...
TheCraw

Class: Shropshire slasher
All-game rating: 1,000,000
Timezone: GMT-5

Return to Cheaters