145400 for Glory - Accusations of cheating

Noticed any suspicious activity? Report it here.

Moderators: Alman, gareth66

Forum rules
Cheaters
In addition to the general Forum Guidelines there are additional rules for posting in this forum.
1. DO NOT POST BEFORE READING THIS: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=54352
2. Any Post made to influence a game is cheating and may cause You to be removed from the game.
3. DO NOT put the names of the players involved in the TITLE of the post. They can be given in the post, if necessary.
If the game is Anonymous, including Gunboat and Public Press Only, send a Private Message to the Cheater-hunters group.

145400 for Glory - Accusations of cheating

Postby crispy116 » 20 Jul 2018, 13:28

In this game, ENGLAND pulled off a stab a couple of years ago, which is fair play to them. But since that time TURKEY has been continually in public and private press accusing GERMANY of cheating and colluding with ENGLAND to assure their solo victory.

This has created a hostile environment where the game - where the outcome is actually already assured, is no longer fun for anybody involved.

TURKEY may be frustrated, or this may have been meta-gaming through accusation - it is not clear. Either way it seems as if TURKEY is breaking the rules of the site, specifically:
· Threatening to report a player for cheating in order to affect the game, or that player’s play, is not allowed.
crispy116

Re: 145400 for Glory - Accusations of cheating

Postby WarSmith » 02 Aug 2018, 16:33

Ok. What I can see is a public accusation of a private accusation of cheating.
The player publicly accused of doing the private accusation then does a neat job of not doing a public accusation despite being provoked into perhaps doing an accusation by those who were accusing him of making an accusation.
I’ve looked into the private messages and can’t see anything that a moderator should act on.
The player accused of the accusation got upset about potential kingmaking and pissed off the other player who decided (unwisely I’d say) to take it public and oust the other player as a whinger.
And in general that’s how I’ll conclude this. A bunch of whingeing and a sour game ending that i’m bloody glad I wasn’t in.
But no further action. Hope you all enjoy your next game and it’s not got too many accusations involved because this one hurt my head. That said I’m damn good at typing accusation now with my thumb in the iPhone :)
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth even has a chance to put its pants on”
WarSmith
Premium Member

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: 1709
All-game rating: 1726
Timezone: GMT+2

Return to Cheaters