Mafia CLVI: Charity Mafia: -- Pure of Heart Win!

Moderators: Zoomzip, Telleo, bkbkbk, condude1, sjg11

Re: Charity Mafia: Day 2

Postby Keirador » 17 Dec 2016, 00:55

Wait, is it harb v condude? Vote count for the impaired?
Did you know there’s a faceless old woman who secretly lives in your home? It’s true. She’s there now. She’s always there, just out of your sight. Always just out of your sight.
Keirador

Location: Living secretly in the home of every single resident of Night Vale
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1132)
All-game rating: (1133)
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby condude1 » 17 Dec 2016, 00:55

Keirador wrote:Wait, is it harb v condude? Vote count for the impaired?

It is currently Harb vs. me. I'm able to be sold on, well, pretty much anyone not me though.
Telleo wrote:I don't think I've ever met someone who more perfectly embodied Chaotic Neutral than Condude1.

Moderator of the Mafia Subforums!

Silver member of The Classicists!
condude1

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1368)
All-game rating: (1307)
Timezone: GMT-8

Postby justy » 17 Dec 2016, 00:55

Arg, I'm confused. Keir and Sjg, I can't read anything from Sjg/Harb duel but it seems that you two are giving him town credit for it? Is that correct? It that's true, and because I don't think scum would not mislynch Harb in that situation when there would be only one or two players able to really understand the issue with that mislynch, I'm tend to think I'm wron about Harb.
justy
Premium Member

Standard rating: 1055
All-game rating: 1054
Timezone: GMT+2

Postby sjg11 » 17 Dec 2016, 00:56

condude1 wrote:
sjg11 wrote:
condude1 wrote:I was going over a list of the veterans remaining (apart from myself). I then proceeded to eliminate those I thought were town (Keirador, Justy), and chose between you two. Harb was a more likely lynch than you were, and I had HM, a townread, getting lynched on the other hand. Why would I vote you over Harb, especially when Harb is a bigger threat as mafia, and one I think is better at hiding.

Except for the fact that happymeal wasn't getting lynched at the time, Keirador was. So why the concern with happymeal? Unless, of course, you and him are CONNECTED in some way. :twisted:

Also note the continued lack of any decision between myself and Harb.

Keirador: Switch. To Condude. NOW.

At that point it was obvious that Keirador was not getting lynched. He made the very good point about Telleo, and everyone was switching off him. I think anyone with half a brain could see that the day was coming down to HM vs. Harb.

Also, why does the fact that I'm forced to decide between two players who are both known as strong scum make me remotely scummier? Especially when I had to skim a bunch of today. Plus, switching to you at this point is just plain stupid.

Yes because it's obviously ended up with a happymeal-Harb situation... I'm sorry it was in no way obvious that Harb or happymeal were the contenders in that context. It was easy for someone else to move through the ranks. Your vote showed an unnatural concern with happymeal's well-being which stood out to me.

It's not the fact that you were forced to choose between us that's the issue. It's the fact you didn't mention it at all... and indeed still haven't... even when both of us were the two main vote-getters.

Keirador: It's Harb-condude. Switch NOW.
One of the people in charge of the Mafia forum.
Telleo wrote:The mafia forum, to them,
Sir SJG's known as a gem,
He writes a good game,
and runs it the same,
Oh what a perfect GM!

Come on Arsenal!
sjg11

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (908)
All-game rating: (899)
Timezone: GMT

Postby sjg11 » 17 Dec 2016, 00:57

justy wrote:Arg, I'm confused. Keir and Sjg, I can't read anything from Sjg/Harb duel but it seems that you two are giving him town credit for it? Is that correct? It that's true, and because I don't think scum would not mislynch Harb in that situation when there would be only one or two players able to really understand the issue with that mislynch, I'm tend to think I'm wron about Harb.

Justy, Harb reacted the way he would as town. I think. It's good enough for now.
He writes a good game,
and runs it the same,
Oh what a perfect GM!

Come on Arsenal!
sjg11

Postby justy » 17 Dec 2016, 00:57

Screw it, Condude
justy
Premium Member

Standard rating: 1055
All-game rating: 1054
Timezone: GMT+2

Postby condude1 » 17 Dec 2016, 00:58

sjg11 wrote:
condude1 wrote:
sjg11 wrote:Except for the fact that happymeal wasn't getting lynched at the time, Keirador was. So why the concern with happymeal? Unless, of course, you and him are CONNECTED in some way. :twisted:

Also note the continued lack of any decision between myself and Harb.

Keirador: Switch. To Condude. NOW.

At that point it was obvious that Keirador was not getting lynched. He made the very good point about Telleo, and everyone was switching off him. I think anyone with half a brain could see that the day was coming down to HM vs. Harb.

Also, why does the fact that I'm forced to decide between two players who are both known as strong scum make me remotely scummier? Especially when I had to skim a bunch of today. Plus, switching to you at this point is just plain stupid.

Yes because it's obviously ended up with a happymeal-Harb situation... I'm sorry it was in no way obvious that Harb or happymeal were the contenders in that context. It was easy for someone else to move through the ranks. Your vote showed an unnatural concern with happymeal's well-being which stood out to me.

It's not the fact that you were forced to choose between us that's the issue. It's the fact you didn't mention it at all... and indeed still haven't... even when both of us were the two main vote-getters.

Keirador: It's Harb-condude. Switch NOW.

I read the situation very differently than you did, I guess. HM was getting huge pressure from a lot of people. He was the obvious alternative to Harb.
Telleo wrote:I don't think I've ever met someone who more perfectly embodied Chaotic Neutral than Condude1.

Moderator of the Mafia Subforums!

Silver member of The Classicists!
condude1

Standard rating: (1368)
All-game rating: (1307)
Timezone: GMT-8

Postby Keirador » 17 Dec 2016, 00:58

justy wrote:Arg, I'm confused. Keir and Sjg, I can't read anything from Sjg/Harb duel but it seems that you two are giving him town credit for it? Is that correct? It that's true, and because I don't think scum would not mislynch Harb in that situation when there would be only one or two players able to really understand the issue with that mislynch, I'm tend to think I'm wron about Harb.

Yeah, tonally he was acting frustrated in a way that I lean toward thinking scum Harb would not have naturally felt. My sense is scumharb fights his lynch, but is a bit more sanguine about it and less personally annoyed. It's a lean.
Did you know there’s a faceless old woman who secretly lives in your home? It’s true. She’s there now. She’s always there, just out of your sight. Always just out of your sight.
Keirador

Location: Living secretly in the home of every single resident of Night Vale
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1132)
All-game rating: (1133)

Postby sjg11 » 17 Dec 2016, 01:00

Condude, the only player pressing him at that point was Keirador. Hell I wasn't even pressing him at that point. Your paranoia about happymeal's safety simply makes a hell of a lot of sense if your his partner and doesn't really make much sense outside of that.
He writes a good game,
and runs it the same,
Oh what a perfect GM!

Come on Arsenal!
sjg11

Postby Zoomzip » 17 Dec 2016, 01:00

STOP

condude1: Happymeal, SJG11, Harb, justy
Happymeal: Keirador
Harb: condude1
Keirador: dodgy56

So many rumors, so much paranoia. Having seen two worth organizations fall, the pressures are even more intense. Allegations are published with no authorship attached in websites, the reprinted in Reddit and Imzy and thousand other forums. Late in the fundraising seasons, rumors coalesce around Condude1 -- are you as pure as you appear to be? (I hear he isn't -- No, I hear it's Harb -- No, it was SJG -- No... No... No...) The hubbub drowns out Condude1's pitch to the donor classes, and he finds he can not continue...

D2 Eliminaton Reveal wrote:Condude1 was The Public Broadcasting Service and he was Corrupted
Last edited by Zoomzip on 17 Dec 2016, 01:33, edited 1 time in total.
Kittens and rainbows. Forever. Wear your makeup like a man.

One of the moderators of the Mafia Form.
Zoomzip

Standard rating: (921)
All-game rating: (919)

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads