Welcome from Mobius!

WELCOME!
Zander

Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Cyon Imperium

Postby chrisman39 » 10 May 2015, 03:09

Welcome from The Republic, the rather insignificant blue place down south!
chrisman39
Premium Member

Postby Terminus » 10 May 2015, 03:14

Welcome from the United Republic-Monarchies of Aduron! We like to help out newcomers, so go ahead and feel free to ask any questions.

(Though honestly, everyone here is happy to show you the ropes ;) )
Hmmm... :|
-------------
I'm back
-------------
URMA in CYOC
-------------
A Whippersnapper.
Terminus

Standard rating: (953)
All-game rating: (956)

Postby beadsman » 10 May 2015, 03:15

Thank you Mobius, Republic, United Republic-Monarchies of Aduron, and Mattibean Union! I would love to open trade channels with all of you. My main strength, I think, is scientists, hackers, and computer programmers. They are, of course, for hire. While I plan to guard some of my tech, some future tech of mine may also be eventually available.
Silver member of the Classicists

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room." - President Merkin Muffley
“It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend.” - William Blake

Imperator of the Cyon Imperium in CYOC
beadsman

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1594)
All-game rating: (1605)

Postby jonisilk » 10 May 2015, 03:17

Probably worth mentioning that in addition to the starting techs all newcomers have (link was posted on the last page by someone), you also get to choose a distinctive tech of your own.
The enemies of my enemies are not necessarily my friend, but they may still be useful.

Member of the Classicists.
jonisilk

Standard rating: (1312)
All-game rating: (1427)
Timezone: GMT

Postby beadsman » 10 May 2015, 03:26

Hmm, if I may, I have given this some thought. I think I'd like to pick superintelligent AI technology. An AI that is so smart it is practically sentient, able to think creatively. However, it is still subject to programming. Can I say that one of these is already operative, currently functioning as the mayor of New Cyonica? I think I should have to do some research before I can make this AI small enough to put in a human-sized Android, but if you disagree, that would be awesome! :mrgreen:

I did see the list of techs, but only after I wrote up my original post. Thanks!

EDIT: BTW, I edited this post.
Last edited by beadsman on 10 May 2015, 03:38, edited 1 time in total.

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room." - President Merkin Muffley

beadsman

Postby anaupr » 10 May 2015, 03:35

beadsman wrote:Hmm, if I may, I have given this some thought. I think I'd like to pick superintelligent AI technology. An AI that is so smart it is practically sentient, able to think creatively. However, it is still subject to programming. Can I say that one of these is already operative, currently functioning as the mayor of New Cyonica? :mrgreen:

I think that your really good computers covered that, but I consider the sentinent AI part of it, so sounds good.
anaupr

Standard rating: (924)
All-game rating: (928)
Timezone: GMT

Postby Constantine072 » 10 May 2015, 05:04

Greeting, from Sybus, we are your next suppliers of superweapons and mecha, as well any tech or items you can put a place on, save maybe Dcb. Or AH, or myself, we sell you buy, and we sell some of the greatest war machines to date. We are a technological focused corperation empire thingy. As our names implies mostly all robotics, some of us are giant mecha, a small minority is organic. If I do go homocidally insane it happens up everyone just something that kinda happens depending on reasons. (Mostly involving past midnight and meds wearing off).

I also managed Liberation which has been mostly inactive recently, they are a terrorist organization that does things (it's actually two in one but things), as a humble present from Domuia-Sybus to a newcomer (like to apologize to Anpaur, techs
Dcb should have done his nation equivalent of this but meh) is a Commander Unit (not a commander but a Commander, you meant know them if you play Supcom as ACU). They are self contained armies in using neural network, nanolathe, and other things. Feel free to gives yours a name. It's also magical, cause things.

Also welcome to the games, in absence of DcB and AH, Hi
SWG - RIP - Benjam Frail Radiant
(former fan) of GPG till Dungeon Siege 3 and Supreme Commander 2
ARM and UEF forever
Also known as Dragun101, and Schlitzaf on other forums
Constantine072

Postby beadsman » 10 May 2015, 05:30

A Commander unit? I do not know what to say. Thank you!

I'm assuming this is not one of the Vengeance Class, is it? That would be worthy of a birthday present, in my opinion.

I must say, though, being new, I have absolutely no idea what most of the things you named are. I can guess at the meaning of neural net, but it would be very vague at best. And what is a nanolathe?

Thank you again, and I am excited to start building my fledgling nation into a regular ordinary nation!

beadsman

Postby Constantine072 » 10 May 2015, 05:52

It's a run of the mill standard Commander Modal. A Commander Units is the following
-magical (not really just a running joke)
-They are 'One Man Armies'. The modern Commander Units are actually a combination of a lot of technology but to be brief
-Every Commander has a set amount of installable blueprints numbers range 24-36
-all modern Commander Units have access to somthing called the Neural Network it functions in two relavant ways for the Commander. All Commanders Construction are part of the Neural Network, a these things send feedback to the pilot, essentially seeing everything he built semitanoiskjy and watching over an RTS Esque Screen. If you can play RTS you can control part of the Commander.
-some Modals are installed a information gateway if they do not literally everything connected a Commander sees everything other see. Quite literally the pilot sees his screen and everything he or his units have created and sees through their eyes. If one does not have a clear thought in their mind if connected to a neural network they will become apathetc, eventually homocide. It's called. The Red

Will explain better in Morrow
SWG - RIP - Benjam Frail Radiant
(former fan) of GPG till Dungeon Siege 3 and Supreme Commander 2
ARM and UEF forever
Also known as Dragun101, and Schlitzaf on other forums
Constantine072

PreviousNext

Return to Create Your Own Country