I can see through the FOG

Miscellaneous information about using the site.

I can see through the FOG

Postby coggas » 05 Apr 2015, 11:24

Hey Team,

Playing FOG and still going but Anon so all is well BUT: A foreign agent has just taken a SC of mine and I am not even close to the space. How come I can see that they have taken my SC? (Not talking about count, I can SEE it on my map...)

Coggas.
coggas

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1113)
All-game rating: (1324)
Timezone: GMT+10

Re: I can see through the FOG

Postby WHSeward » 05 Apr 2015, 12:16

Moved topic as more a PlayDip fog variant question than a rules question per se.
"As a general truth, communities prosper and flourish, or droop and decline, in just the degree that they practice or neglect to practice the primary duties of justice and humanity." WHS

A member of the Classicists.

Ask me about mentor games. Send me a PM or post in the Mentoring forum.
WHSeward
Site Admin
Site Admin

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1633)
All-game rating: (1647)
Timezone: GMT-8

Re: I can see through the FOG

Postby nanooktheeskimo » 05 Apr 2015, 12:29

You can always see any supply centers you own, no matter the distance your units are from them, until they are no longer yours. So for example:

You, playing Italy, possess Sevastopol. You have no units within striking distance of Sev, and why would you? Your trusty English ally is there to keep am eye in it after all! Then one fateful, almost certainly muddy spring, the dastardly Englishman (can an Englishman be dastardly...?) decides he wants Sev for his own, and moves there. You will still see the territory, with his treacherous unit in it, until it officially changes hands--so not until the most likely very cold winter. At that time, it will become shrouded again in the mists fog, as Sevastopol will pass from your (I'm assuming grubby) clutches into the hands of The Lady of the Lake England.

Got it? :roll: :lol:
Platinum Classicist
(h/t lordelindel)

I am your (co-) Leader.

GM of WitA 7, WitA 8.

Come play face to face!

Need a forum game GM'ed? PM me!

Mod (but I'm normally not talking as one)
nanooktheeskimo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: 1209
All-game rating: 1413
Timezone: GMT-5

Return to Information