Diplomacy Lite Spring 1902 Orders

Game for 7 players on a (highy) simplified version of the Regular map. Devised and GMd by Blackfish.
Enjoyment Rating: :D :D :D

Diplomacy Lite Spring 1902 Orders

Postby Blackfish » 22 Mar 2013, 08:32

France takes Germany from the British empire, Italian forces smash the Austrians vacationing in Turkey, and English forces are unhappy at the Russian cold, after eliminating the Russian military. All in a semester's work for the chaps in the war rooms. :)
I've noticed this game is very "sudden death". If you are dislodged, you die. No retreats.
lecrae and GhostEcho, you are technically still in the game, as you will get a build should your centres remain vacant by the end of next turn. Diplomatize!!
Beg!! Bribe!! :mrgreen:
Dip Lite Spring 1902.gif
Dip Lite Spring 1902.gif (41.61 KiB) Viewed 1313 times

Italy - Pharaoh of Nerds
Italy-Turkey
Austria Support Italy-Turkey

Austria - GhostEcho
A Turkey S Russia H (Dislodged and Support cut by A Italy - Turkey: 2v1. Retreat Needed: No available place to retreat, Disbanded.)

France - Shibabalo
France move to Germany.

Russia - lecrae
Russia support Turkey to Austria. (Supported unit's order does not correspond. Dislodged and Support cut by A Germany - Russia: 2v1, Retreat Needed: No available place to retreat, Disbanded.)

England - Sinnybee
Germany MOVE Russia
England SUPPORT Germany MOVE Russia

I am very busy this Sunday, so I have extended the deadline by a day:
1902 Fall Orders are due Monday 5pm GMT +10, Monday 7am GMT and Monday 2am GMT -5
"You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war." - Plutarch

Game History
Blackfish

Class: Ambassador
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT+10

Re: Diplomacy Lite Spring 1902 Orders

Postby Blackfish » 22 Mar 2013, 08:35

"You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war." - Plutarch

Game History
Blackfish

Class: Ambassador
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT+10

Re: Diplomacy Lite Spring 1902 Orders

Postby lecrae » 22 Mar 2013, 13:51

Hey England. Umm... ya know, it would be smart not to tale me, ya know, for strategy, and instead let me solo....
lecrae

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1262)
All-game rating: (1305)
Timezone: GMT-5

Return to Dipomacy Lite {All Maps Lost}