Tournament Confirmations & Waiting List

4-qualifying rounds and a Final Board. TDs: Uncle Monty, Samarkand, Sheddy Winner: bitwise.

Re: Tournament Confirmations & Waiting List

Postby Master Radishes » 22 Jan 2009, 01:38

Jaredstoff is in a game of mine. I'll send him a note.
Master Radishes
Premium Member
 
Posts: 6017
Joined: 28 Jan 2008, 11:30
Location: London
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: 1000
All-game rating: 1283
Timezone: GMT

Re: Tournament Confirmations & Waiting List

Postby Diplomat » 22 Jan 2009, 03:19

Mistic is also off the site as far as I know.
Avatar courtesy of TheCraw. Many Thanks.
User avatar
Diplomat
 
Posts: 4460
Joined: 30 Jan 2008, 23:00
Location: Anytown, CA
Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-8

Re: Tournament Confirmations & Waiting List

Postby Uncle Monty » 22 Jan 2009, 21:25

All,
There were 4 drop-outs from the tournament. Dream Theater has confirmed taking one of the places and I've now sent out final confirmation emails to the next 3 names on the waiting list. Those players are Superhik, Kian & Flatley since Behnam who would have been next has not replied to my "Are you still there?" email.

So, assuming the above 3 players confirm we should be able to start soon!

- Monty
User avatar
Uncle Monty
 
Posts: 164
Joined: 14 May 2008, 13:18
Location: U.K
Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Tournament Confirmations & Waiting List

Postby GruGloG » 22 Jan 2009, 21:26

Uncle Monty wrote:All,
There were 4 drop-outs from the tournament. Dream Theater has confirmed taking one of the places and I've now sent out final confirmation emails to the next 3 names on the waiting list. Those players are Superhik, Kian & Flatley since Behnam who would have been next has not replied to my "Are you still there?" email.

So, assuming the above 3 players confirm we should be able to start soon!

- Monty


Soooo close. Any chance I can bribe anyone of the three mentioned ;)?
GruGloG
 
Posts: 364
Joined: 11 Sep 2008, 22:08
Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (1046)
All-game rating: (1011)
Timezone: GMT+1

Re: Tournament Confirmations & Waiting List

Postby Samarkand » 22 Jan 2009, 22:59

GruGloG wrote:Soooo close. Any chance I can bribe anyone of the three mentioned ;)?


You can bribe me! On the game we play right now there are few things.... ;)
On that day we’ll say to Hell: “Have you had enough?”
And Hell will answer: “Is there more?”


Second place in the first round in the Wonderful Mansion tournament with a solo in 1907.
Eat that, Edi Birsan :)
User avatar
Samarkand
 
Posts: 852
Joined: 01 Jul 2008, 20:44
Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT+2

Re: Tournament Confirmations & Waiting List

Postby superhik » 23 Jan 2009, 17:18

GruGloG wrote:
Uncle Monty wrote:All,
There were 4 drop-outs from the tournament. Dream Theater has confirmed taking one of the places and I've now sent out final confirmation emails to the next 3 names on the waiting list. Those players are Superhik, Kian & Flatley since Behnam who would have been next has not replied to my "Are you still there?" email.

So, assuming the above 3 players confirm we should be able to start soon!

- Monty


Soooo close. Any chance I can bribe anyone of the three mentioned ;)?



No way man... i should be playing from start this way i cannot climb to the top but it will be good practice :)

P.S. Did anyone here played DuelDip? I played few tournaments which was judged by Manus Hand (i think), i would love to play it once again.
Greetz, Nik.

Data Recovery Experts
http://www.datasolutions.rs
superhik
 
Posts: 46
Joined: 10 Feb 2008, 23:12
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT+1

Re: Tournament Confirmations & Waiting List

Postby AdamSF » 02 Mar 2009, 06:51

If you guys need another for the tournament, I'm available.
AdamSF
 
Posts: 15
Joined: 02 Feb 2009, 22:57
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (955)
All-game rating: (1176)
Timezone: GMT-8

Re: Tournament Confirmations & Waiting List

Postby NatRiv » 02 Mar 2009, 07:08

I would come back (recommit) to the site if I was going to play in the tourney. I just missed out on the last one and wanted in. Alas, looks like I"ll be waiting for the next.
Vaya con Dios,
Natalie

"Diplomacy is to do and say, the nastiest thing in the nicest way." Isaac Goldberg
User avatar
NatRiv
 
Posts: 1120
Joined: 24 Jul 2008, 02:36
Location: No Longer in Omaha, NE
Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-6

Re: Tournament Confirmations & Waiting List

Postby Master Radishes » 02 Mar 2009, 10:25

NatRiv wrote:I would come back (recommit) to the site if I was going to play in the tourney.

But not because we're just awesome? :(
Master Radishes
Premium Member
 
Posts: 6017
Joined: 28 Jan 2008, 11:30
Location: London
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: 1000
All-game rating: 1283
Timezone: GMT

Re: Tournament Confirmations & Waiting List

Postby NatRiv » 02 Mar 2009, 11:57

You've got me back on the forums... it's a start. Maybe people should IM me and encourage me to come back. Just a thought ;)
Vaya con Dios,
Natalie

"Diplomacy is to do and say, the nastiest thing in the nicest way." Isaac Goldberg
User avatar
NatRiv
 
Posts: 1120
Joined: 24 Jul 2008, 02:36
Location: No Longer in Omaha, NE
Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-6

Previous

Return to PlayDip Grand Tournament FIN

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron