Fantasy Variant Play test

Advertise new games, look for games to join, find subs or replacements. This subforum is reserved for games on www.playdiplomacy.com.
Please use Offsite Game Recruitment for games unaffiliated with either PlayDiplomacy or the PlayDiplomacy forums.

Moderator: NoPunIn10Did

Forum rules
To join a game listed here (unless it needs a password) just go to "Join Games" and input the information.
If you are advertising any game with Anonymous Players (including Gunboat and PPO) you should use the Dolph Shtoss account using the password anonymous. DO NOT CHANGE THIS PASSWORD.
When advertising for replacement players please make it clear whether permanent replacement or temporary substitute
- adverts should not tell a substitute what actions you want them to take (posts will be subject to editing);
- adverts MUST NOT offer an incentive to join the game (eg. a specific alliance) OR suggest certain actions when joining a game (posts will be subject to editing or removal and posters warned).
These are considered meta-gaming by using the Forum to influence a game.

Fantasy Variant Play test

Postby Qapoleon » 02 Apr 2021, 19:54

11/12 players so far Looking for 1 more.
rect36768_small.png
Current Version
rect36768_small.png (234.52 KiB) Viewed 280 times
Hi! I'm working on a variant that I'm pretty excited about. I'm trying to design something with a large array of possible moves straight from the get-go. I have a number of multiple coasts including one power with 2 countries that have 3 coasts. I would love any kind of feedback from players and spectators alike.

I will be running the game on discord. Here is an invite to the server: https://discord.gg/UAUnJeBWjy
Once you join you can send me a list with your nation preferences, or just tell me if you want to spectate or get on a sub-list.

The current map is attached below. I had to size it down a lot to get it to fit here. The one on discord has much better resolution. There may be slight changes here or there until I get the game filled.

Looking forward to seeing you there!
Last edited by Qapoleon on 08 Apr 2021, 23:07, edited 3 times in total.
Qapoleon

Re: Fantasy Variant Play test

Postby Hazbot » 03 Apr 2021, 17:41

Hey,

I'm interested in trying this map out, but the link appears to be expired or is otherwise invalid.
Bez Buldırabız!
Hazbot

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: 992
All-game rating: 1041
Timezone: GMT

Postby Qapoleon » 03 Apr 2021, 20:32

Oops!

This one won't expire.
https://discord.gg/UAUnJeBWjy

I also updated the link in the original post, so both should work!
Qapoleon

Postby Qapoleon » 08 Apr 2021, 05:43

Just need 4 more!
Qapoleon

Postby Qapoleon » 08 Apr 2021, 23:06

Only need 1 more!
Qapoleon

Return to Find A Game