Call for SuperPastis Reserves

Moderator: dib

Call for SuperPastis Reserves

Postby dib » 10 Apr 2021, 08:10

Four players havent logged in and read the message so we are now considering them NO SHOWS and will be inviting reserves so please apply now. See link below

SuperPastis Round 2 Games List

192856. PDT SuperPastis21 - Game 2A (6 players joined)
192857. PDT SuperPastis21 - Game 2B (6 players joined)
192858. PDT SuperPastis21 - Game 2C (6 players joined)
192859. PDT SuperPastis21 - Game 2D (6 players joined)

All 28 players have now been sent their round 2 game start PMs from Caladrius. Please check your PM now for yours, if you havent received PM Caladrius

If you would like to be considered as a replacement/reserve please add your name to sign up sheet here:
viewtopic.php?f=934&t=61499

Remember
* The game will finish after the 1909 fall retreat turn or earlier if drawn by agreement (spring 1906 onwards only) and scored at that point.
* Full rules can be found here - viewtopic.php?f=934&t=61529
* Draws: Open Ballot + DIAS
* Games are anonymous but players can claim to be anyone with game or Public Press just not on forum. This is in line with site rules
* New rule 23 Accusations or questions about players breaking tournament rules must be made in private to the judges, who will investigate and let you know their view. The judges’ decision as to whether or not a rule breach has occurred and if so what sanction if any should apply shall be final, as per rule 19. NB: This is an extension of the site ban on making public allegations of cheating.
* Rule 19 Judges decision on matters is final.
dib

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1824)
All-game rating: (1942)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Call for SuperPastis Reserves

Postby Latanst1 » 11 Apr 2021, 07:43

Please confirm:

The comment in the message from from dib below for 2C/192858 says that 6 players are "pending". However, my Pending Games show that 6 players have joined and are 'waiting' for the seventh, so one player pending.

There have been some in-game mail problems so I may have missed something. Should the 6 players in 2C wait for a replacement or do we need to resign and start again?

Pootleflump wrote:Not answering messages is soooo rude, dib.

I feel for you.
Latanst1
Premium Member

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: 1106
All-game rating: 1181
Timezone: GMT+9

Postby Caladrius » 11 Apr 2021, 10:51

Latanst1 wrote:Please confirm:

The comment in the message from from dib below for 2C/192858 says that 6 players are "pending". However, my Pending Games show that 6 players have joined and are 'waiting' for the seventh, so one player pending.

There have been some in-game mail problems so I may have missed something. Should the 6 players in 2C wait for a replacement or do we need to resign and start again?

There's no need for anyone to sign up again.

Unfortunately four players (coincidentally one per game) have not confirmed their game starts and since the 72 hour sign up period expired we have been seeking permanent replacements for each of them.

We are hopeful that this process can be completed within the next 24 hours and as soon as it is the games will start.

The existing draw still stands and the new players will be randomly allocated one per game to its vacant country.

Sorry everyone for the delay and thanks for bearing with us.

Caladrius
Omnia mundi fumus et umbra

(All in the world is smoke and shadow)

Francesco da Molin

I had a wonderful reason for not merely courting you
I wanted to talk about your eyes
I know nothing about your eyes

Leonard Cohen
Caladrius
Premium Member

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1110)
All-game rating: (1108)
Timezone: GMT

Postby Caladrius » 12 Apr 2021, 18:24

UPDATE

We have now found 4 replacement players each of whom have been allocated the original no show player's country at one per game following a random draw.

Their game start PMs have been now issued so expect yours to finally get underway very soon.

We got there - at last!

Caladrius
Omnia mundi fumus et umbra

(All in the world is smoke and shadow)

Francesco da Molin

I had a wonderful reason for not merely courting you
I wanted to talk about your eyes
I know nothing about your eyes

Leonard Cohen
Caladrius
Premium Member

Class: Ambassador