Two 1v1 Tournaments happening over on webDiplomacy

Recruitment for and discussion of online Dip games/tournaments that aren't run on the PlayDiplomacy website or as part of the PbF community.

Two 1v1 Tournaments happening over on webDiplomacy

Postby Captainmeme » 03 Jan 2018, 01:59

You might have seen my post last year about the two PlayDippers who made it to the final six in the 110-person 1v1 Tournament webDiplomacy hosted last year - if not, here's the thread. Unfortunately, they were both eventually knocked out - ThorondorNL coming in joint 5th, while Djantani came 3rd overall.

Now it's that time of year again, and signups for the 2018 edition are now open - this time for two different tournaments, one on the France vs Austria variant, and one on the Germany vs Italy variant. With the new 2-player Challenge now available on PlayDiplomacy, I'm expecting PlayDip players to do even better this year! (and hopefully for more of you to play!)

This tournament is open to all, regardless of skill level. You can find more information here and the signup form is here.
I've now lost so many tournaments I can no longer fit them in my signature.
Captainmeme

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (1004)
All-game rating: (1005)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Two 1v1 Tournaments happening over on webDiplomacy

Postby mhsmith0 » 31 Jan 2018, 08:47

How many playdippers are in the tourney this year?
Proud holder of the Superior Tophat of Solving, an item entrusted with the forum's most prominent smartass
mhsmith0
Premium Member

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1269)
All-game rating: (1439)
Timezone: GMT-7

Return to Offsite Games & Tournaments