PDL 1, Round 3, Game 1. AAR

After game reports for PlaDip Diplomacy League games

Moderator: mjparrett

Re: PDL 1, Round 3, Game 1. AAR

Postby Fatmo » 17 Sep 2018, 03:55

Heh I remember when people would ask me to sub for them.
When you owe nine dollars to your bank, you have a little problem. When you owe 90,000 dollars to your bank, your bank has a big problem.
Fatmo
Premium Member

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1089)
All-game rating: (1050)
Timezone: GMT-8

Postby Verse9 » 17 Sep 2018, 04:46

Pootleflump wrote:
mjparrett wrote:
The PDL was meant to enhance the fun of this wonderful game/site. But if it leads to conversations like this, then I am glad I have ended it, and can just play invitational games with people I enjoy and respect. For those who want to keep an eye on a good game, I tried to start my PDL 4 game as a "friendly". Not all the original players due could make it so I have two very worthy stand ins. Strategus and Verse can probably ignore because the 'bear is in and that might make them angry. But for everyone else it is shaping up to be a belter...

Watching - even though I never got an invite..... sniff...... Good luck all.

That is hilarious... PDL without the other 30 people who made you uncomfortable. Were you the snotty little kid who took his soccer ball home 'cause the other kids didn't let you score goals when you were 13 growing up.

Seriously, this is too funny to be true.
Verse9
Premium Member

Standard rating: 1438
All-game rating: 1459
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby V » 17 Sep 2018, 13:59

Verse9 wrote:
Pootleflump wrote:
mjparrett wrote:
The PDL was meant to enhance the fun of this wonderful game/site. But if it leads to conversations like this, then I am glad I have ended it, and can just play invitational games with people I enjoy and respect. For those who want to keep an eye on a good game, I tried to start my PDL 4 game as a "friendly". Not all the original players due could make it so I have two very worthy stand ins. Strategus and Verse can probably ignore because the 'bear is in and that might make them angry. But for everyone else it is shaping up to be a belter...

Watching - even though I never got an invite..... sniff...... Good luck all.

That is hilarious... PDL without the other 30 people who made you uncomfortable. Were you the snotty little kid who took his soccer ball home 'cause the other kids didn't let you score goals when you were 13 growing up.

Seriously, this is too funny to be true.

I doubt it’s the ownership of the ball that Mike had in mind when he abandoned PDL. It’s the ownership of the arsewiper that becomes a drag, when the petulant 13 year olds rage quit without communication.
As the arsewipe owner it’s Mike job to continually find new players. I don’t know how he survived 3 rounds including 18 surrenders. 18 quitters in just 27 games, a bloody hopeless effort. Don’t whine at Mike for discarding the arsewiper.
Platinum Classicist
Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished.
V

Standard rating: 1677
All-game rating: 1704
Timezone: GMT-6

Previous

Return to PDL AARs