What did you buy today?

Anything you want to talk about.

Re: What did you buy today?

Postby Paul Tudor » 24 May 2020, 22:16

Being an avid CS GO player I very often buy different cases for this game. About a week ago bought Spectrum case. Don't remember the price exactly but it was not expensive. Actually try not to exceed my month's limit of 50$ on different gaming items :D
Paul Tudor

Postby Fatmo » 25 May 2020, 03:12

I love that this thread started as an obvious spambot thread and we all just ran with it. :P
You don't know what I'm thinking...because I don't know what I'm doing.

Conq wrote:Fatmo — you are a relentless mountain stream, ever-flowing, slowly but surely carving away at the rock face below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjEgjTfcEJk
Fatmo

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1089)
All-game rating: (1050)
Timezone: GMT-8

Postby Custer » 25 May 2020, 04:57

Just eat whatcha wanna eat......oh yeah.....Lottery tix like every day.........speaking of day.......what day is it?

You're gonna pass on that cheeseburger and get run over by a truck on the way home. And on your way to Shambala you're gonna be thinking......damn, I could'a, would'a should'a had that cheeseburger!

:cry:

Custer
First..........get off my lawn! Second........it's a dashing self portrait! Courtesy of The Craw. Third.....I am still SHIV, Keeper of the Stone Tablets! Go Pack! And behold the power of cheese!
Custer
Premium Member

Location: Sailing somewhere in the Rockies on the Black Pearl but originally a Yooper!
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: 1088
All-game rating: 1052
Timezone: GMT-6

Postby BaronRichard » 30 May 2020, 00:54

Does dinner count? If it does, some chimichangas and a margarita.
BaronRichard

Previous

Return to Off-topic