Hi Everyone

Please introduce yourself, so we can get to know you better!

Hi Everyone

Postby Mishalk1 » 11 May 2022, 04:05

Hello, My name is Mehwish from Middle East, and I am a college student who enjoys history. I learned about diplomacy and decided to try it out. I participate in Fence Epee. If anyone has any tips about the game or Fencing, that would be fantastic.
Mishalk1

Re: Hi Everyone

Postby Latanst1 » 11 May 2022, 05:16

Welcome!

Please just remember that while there are many good and honest players, some will occasionally get a little carried away by the opportunity to lie and deceive. Be strong, be conservative in your moves and decisions, try to learn who and when you can trust, but above all please enjoy!

We will all be hoping to meet you soon on the battlefield! Be sure to bring your épée!

Latanst1

Mishalk1 wrote:Hello, My name is Mehwish from Middle East, and I am a college student who enjoys history. I learned about diplomacy and decided to try it out. I participate in Fence Epee. If anyone has any tips about the game or Fencing, that would be fantastic.
Latanst1
Premium Member

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: 1123
All-game rating: 1195
Timezone: GMT+9

Re: Hi Everyone

Postby ColonelApricot » 11 May 2022, 22:38

Mishalk1 wrote:Hello, My name is Mehwish from Middle East, and I participate in Fence Épée.

Interesting. I had not heard of the sport of peeing on fences before. Best check first that it's not electrified.
Dog of War in ToS
GRU of the Despicables in TTT
ColonelApricot

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: 1102
All-game rating: 1535
Timezone: GMT

Return to Players & Introductions