Page 1 of 179

Social Thread

PostPosted: 14 Mar 2018, 14:17
by kimpossible
Well, since our mods cannot yet enact their awesome plans to reorganize the forum and add a social subforum, come over here for chatter and silliness.

Re: Social Thread

PostPosted: 14 Mar 2018, 15:52
by Nanook

Re: Social Thread

PostPosted: 14 Mar 2018, 15:53
by Nanook
I think maybe this is more useful for in between games or people not in current games than it is during one?

Re: Social Thread

PostPosted: 14 Mar 2018, 15:55
by kimpossible
nanooktheeskimo wrote:I think maybe this is more useful for in between games or people not in current games than it is during one?

Probably yes, but now it's here for after the current game and before the next one!

Re: Social Thread

PostPosted: 14 Mar 2018, 16:01
by Nanook
kimbyrle wrote:
nanooktheeskimo wrote:I think maybe this is more useful for in between games or people not in current games than it is during one?

Probably yes, but now it's here for after the current game and before the next one!

True! And also that's what Avalon is for :P

Re: Social Thread

PostPosted: 14 Mar 2018, 17:18
by shadowface
Would this be an appropriate place for me to brag about an awesome gelato I got in Rome?
IIRC it was whiskey, some exotic orange sorbet, and pistachio (I just chose the weirdest flavours).

Image

And yeah, glad I subbed out of Internal Affairs because I would not have had time for Mafia there. Even somewhere like London or Berlin, maybe, but not Rome. What an unbelievable place! My new favorite city.

Re: Social Thread

PostPosted: 14 Mar 2018, 17:40
by kimpossible
shadowface wrote:IIRC it was whiskey, some exotic orange sorbet, and pistachio (I just chose the weirdest flavours).

Image

*drool*

And yes. Perfect place for it. :D

Re: Social Thread

PostPosted: 16 Mar 2018, 00:43
by sjg11
Interested to hear about shadowface's travels here...

Re: Social Thread

PostPosted: 16 Mar 2018, 09:30
by Telleo
I'm just disappointed that SF didn't open with Image

or this:

Image

Re: Social Thread

PostPosted: 16 Mar 2018, 14:20
by kimpossible
sjg11 wrote:Interested to hear about shadowface's travels here...

+1