Unitorian Quinquennial Address

Forum game hosted by Flatley

Moderators: Zander, chrisman39, mat.gopack

Unitorian Quinquennial Address

Postby connect4 » 05 Nov 2019, 22:09

Unitorian Press wrote:The Supreme Dictator of Unitoria emerged from his shack in the rural lands (formerly Montana) to deliver the quinquennial address to the nation of Unitoria. In attendance, was the entire nation of Unitoria, consisting of several hillbilly slaves, at least two of which held pencil and paper to serve as the press corps. The Supreme Dictator exited his house, walked up to the podium and delivered the following statement:
Supreme Dictator of Unitoria wrote:Ahem
1 Dictator Way
Unitoria

The Supreme Dictator then left the podium and returned to his shack. Shortly thereafter, the hillbilly slaves dispersed to return to their work. The press corps threw the paper planes that they had made during the address at each other. From the shack, shouts could be overheard, including "Old Festus, bring me some Tab so I can take my anti-poison medicine!", and "How many assassins were there in the crowd during my speech? Did we get them all?"
connect4

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (1042)
All-game rating: (1012)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Unitorian Quinquennial Address

Postby Vogelhut24 » 07 Nov 2019, 05:04

[quote="connect4"][quote="Unitorian Press"]The Supreme Dictator of Unitoria emerged from his shack in the rural lands (formerly Montana) to deliver the quinquennial address to the nation of Unitoria.

The Kingdom of Deseret has great problem with the appearance of this dictator in the frontier of the Kingdoms land. Any man claiming to be an equal to the king while claiming part of his personal dominion is an enemy of the realm. The kingdom will allow this self proclaimed dictator one chance to relinquish his claim of independence from the kingdom or the the kingdom will be forced to respond with militaristic action.
Vogelhut24

Return to Create Your Own Country