The People's Imperium of Ceona

Forum game hosted by Flatley

Moderators: mat.gopack, Zander, chrisman39

Re: Cyon Imperium

Postby beadsman » 10 May 2015, 14:09

Couldn't I refit the ship to become one of my sentient AI's, then connect it to the neural network? Or does it have to be a biological mind?

Currently, we can only construct these AI's at the size of a room, but I think one could fit into a Command unit, no? It is a powerful enough computer, so it wouldn't be overloaded by all the views. It can also think creatively (as I specified originally), so that combined with the precision and computing power it already possess, it could be the perfect General. Right? That would be so awesome!
Silver member of the Classicists

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room." - President Merkin Muffley
“It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend.” - William Blake

Imperator of the Cyon Imperium in CYOC
beadsman

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1594)
All-game rating: (1605)
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby anaupr » 10 May 2015, 17:36

CSR inquires as to the price of a similar being?
anaupr

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (924)
All-game rating: (928)
Timezone: GMT

Postby musashisamurai » 10 May 2015, 17:58

Constantine072 wrote:One more thing all Commanders have somthing call the D-Cannon that has an impact force similar to that of a large warhead but it's requires recharge time and a Commander on frontline. It's used against other Giabt Mecha, it's precision not aoe. They are uranium/radioactive powered any material assuming it has elements work in theory. Metals are best

NB: I say Commanders can do many things in theory practality and reality sometimes intervene. In theory 1 Commander can make a deathstar is it gonna to happen no

Large warhead? Like could you give a range in tons of TNT? Or is it non nuclear?
¸,,¸_____}\,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,...,,,,,,
`’’´¯¯¯¯¯}/’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’¨¨¨¯
The simulacrum is never that which conceals the truth-it is the truth which conceals that there is none. The simulacrum is true.
musashisamurai

All-game rating: (1000)

Postby Constantine072 » 10 May 2015, 18:04

beadsman wrote:Couldn't I refit the ship to become one of my sentient AI's, then connect it to the neural network? Or does it have to be a biological mind?

Currently, we can only construct these AI's at the size of a room, but I think one could fit into a Command unit, no? It is a powerful enough computer, so it wouldn't be overloaded by all the views. It can also think creatively (as I specified originally), so that combined with the precision and computing power it already possess, it could be the perfect General. Right? That would be so awesome!

It's a Giant Mecha, and yes you could, I think it'll be a waste. After the War with Musashi I could send a Corps over to explain, a Commanders strength is also in its flexibly. Sense a Pilot can see the entire battlefield (with the neural network otherwise is limited to an RTS Esque interface) allows for fluid battle change. But I suppose you could.

Musashi: Non-Nuclear, there are stats for Mark 1 D-Cannons somewhere, they are supposed to deal with bunkers and walls (honestly I totally forgot Commanders had them), they are plasma based. In TA Lore the D-Cannon was just overcharging the nanolathe to make essentially a mass driver, and could take out Battleships and in Supcom some experimental when fully upgraded with one shot. I nerfed them down like I did with the Commander Units overall (like a Commander in TA/Supcom could build a complete army in hours)
SWG - RIP - Benjam Frail Radiant
(former fan) of GPG till Dungeon Siege 3 and Supreme Commander 2
ARM and UEF forever
Also known as Dragun101, and Schlitzaf on other forums
Constantine072

Postby Constantine072 » 10 May 2015, 18:05

Also they had take a nuclear warhead to the face and just keep moving
SWG - RIP - Benjam Frail Radiant
(former fan) of GPG till Dungeon Siege 3 and Supreme Commander 2
ARM and UEF forever
Also known as Dragun101, and Schlitzaf on other forums
Constantine072

Postby musashisamurai » 10 May 2015, 18:23

Okay, I just warhead and radioactive nuclear on the same few lines, so I was like, nuke cannons?
¸,,¸_____}\,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,...,,,,,,
`’’´¯¯¯¯¯}/’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’¨¨¨¯
The simulacrum is never that which conceals the truth-it is the truth which conceals that there is none. The simulacrum is true.
musashisamurai

Postby beadsman » 10 May 2015, 19:20

I have just edited my original post to include a budget.

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room." - President Merkin Muffley

beadsman

Postby jonisilk » 10 May 2015, 19:35

Cool, remember that you also have a 3 trn cc grant from the Samaritan Fund, to sort your roads, housing, general infrastructure, etc.

While we're helping set all this up, we'll also extend our healthcare cover to your whole population for the duration of these projects (the next 20-25 years say).

I'll pm you later as I have another idea I'd like to run by you (and maybe anaupr as well)
The enemies of my enemies are not necessarily my friend, but they may still be useful.

Member of the Classicists.
jonisilk

Standard rating: (1312)
All-game rating: (1427)

Postby beadsman » 10 May 2015, 20:01

I have not forgotten about your generosity. I would actually like to work with you on implementing those things, since I feel you should have some say in how the money is used.

Also, is the bank still around?

beadsman

Postby anaupr » 10 May 2015, 20:24

Yes, but mostly it just hands out interest and forgets to write down my deposits.
anaupr

Standard rating: (924)
All-game rating: (928)

PreviousNext

Return to Create Your Own Country