The Venusian Kingdom of Wvandreforza

Forum game hosted by Flatley

Moderators: Zander, chrisman39, mat.gopack

The Venusian Kingdom of Wvandreforza

Postby GrexofFaria » 16 Oct 2013, 21:19

Wvandrefor.png
Wvandrefor.png (7.83 KiB) Viewed 2080 times

Wvandreforza, it was a name carved by a Declaration Summit to unite the peoples of the Northwest Corner of Venus. The Wvenitian peoples of the nation had formed clans long ago to survive, and as tense times arose across the sphere a Summit was called to unite the people in a Confederate Kingdom. First elected King is Ignacio Kahn, former clan leader of the Notani Khanate and Christened King Ibles I of clan Notani. Under the King is the Council of Small Affairs which deals with clan disputes, Land Divisions and Land Disputes, as well as the Census Agency.
Wvandreforza is home to 1,265 Clans with a total population of 4,894,395 Wvenitian’s of which 1.9 Million live in Kosnia RC, Bergholms, and Rudanon. It is said that the population is at a .5% increase rate. The Wvenitian Military is currently non-existant. It is estimated that a total of 617,402 citizens are a part of a local clan army.
Due to the controversy surrounding the Gantre’s Proposal as it is now declared, the Summit voted down the bill during the Declaration Summit. The Proposal stated the designs for a National Army to be run through a chain of command leading to the King himself, and the end to the “militia-like” Clan armies. The proposal has been redrafted by the Council of Small Affairs but rumors likely say the bill will be shot down by the King.
The Council of Small Affairs has finally passed the budget of the Kingdom,
Total Budget: 100,000 CC
Starting Technologies: Self-operating Farms and Montor Null’s (Montor Null is a Battle Mech suit redesigned for Mining use)

Wvandreforza.jpg
Wvandreforza.jpg (49.83 KiB) Viewed 2080 times
Last edited by GrexofFaria on 13 Nov 2013, 15:33, edited 4 times in total.
Wvandreforza in CYOC
Koning der Nederland in HOTW
Creator of China Diplomacy In Early Development so please check it out and comment!
GrexofFaria

Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT

Re: The Venusian Kingdom of Wvandreforza

Postby dcaibal » 16 Oct 2013, 21:26

Interesting...

Sub, help this fella out- and also stay alive.
First Karma Contributor: Pez

Ottoman Emperor (Not Sultan)- HOTW
Immortal Advisor to the Royal Family of the Union of the Aresian Empire and the Great Patallian Princedom- CYOC
Marty McFly wrote:Wait Doc -you're telling you made a time machine... out of a DeLorean!?

CmndrMaggs wrote:Well f*ck.
x7
dcaibal

Location: I'm a frequent-time-traveler. So try and figure out the wibbly...
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (949)
All-game rating: (886)
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby Geonosis70 » 16 Oct 2013, 21:39

I'll save this reading for later...
PM me for eu4 strats
Geonosis70

Postby GrexofFaria » 16 Oct 2013, 21:45

giumarello70 wrote:I'll save this reading for later...

To further note, Article above has yet to pass the "simplify bill" and so the archive written will remain until said bill passes and is signed by the hands of King Ibles
Wvandreforza in CYOC
Creator of China Diplomacy In Early Development so please check it out and comment!
GrexofFaria

Postby narwhalwarlord » 16 Oct 2013, 22:18

Oh goody, you like bureaucratic quibble-speak. We canhave you draft final versions of CINS bills.

Welcome from the Cytherean State, Venus' greatest native power (formerly the Theocratic Republic of Istanistan, formerly the Republic of Istanistan, formerly Istanistan, formerly Cytherea, formerly the Republic of Cytherea, we deny everything but our desire to help). We are anxious to aid you in any way possible. Need help? Advice? Guidance? Potatoes? Cookies? Guns? Mecha? Chemical weapons? "hypothetical" modified cyborg infiltration and wetwork units (we deny everything)? We've got it.
COWARDS, I WILL NEVER "SELF-CRIT"

Venusian Colonial Despot/Post-Nazbol/Part-Time Warrior
narwhalwarlord

Standard rating: (947)
All-game rating: (948)

Postby GrexofFaria » 16 Oct 2013, 22:26

narwhalwarlord wrote:Oh goody, you like bureaucratic quibble-speak. We canhave you draft final versions of CINS bills.

Eh this is what I have a lackey for, I have someone in charge of writing fancy stuff for the official release to the press. I'm sure I can lend him to the CIN in our stead to draft your bills :lol:

And as far as we are concerned peaceful diplomacy is the goal of our country, so I'm happy to accept communication with you and other fellow nations of the CIN
Wvandreforza in CYOC
GrexofFaria

Postby Subotai45 » 16 Oct 2013, 22:44

You might want to put your population, military, and budget up. I can help you sort it out if you want.
Subotai45

All-game rating: 4127

Postby narwhalwarlord » 16 Oct 2013, 22:47

You're cordially invited to join. We understand if you'd rather not, but it's currently encompassing all other Venusian states and has taken up a mandate of protection and strength. We have a defense fleet, a large budget, a willingness to share, a mandate to protect against WMDs and rogue powers, and an excellent forum for discourse with your neighbors. We encourage you to join.

There's also a cool diplomatic space station.

:)

I'm also willing to aid at any point. I assume, Subs, that you have the tax equations worked out?
COWARDS, I WILL NEVER "SELF-CRIT"

Venusian Colonial Despot/Post-Nazbol/Part-Time Warrior
narwhalwarlord

Standard rating: (947)
All-game rating: (948)

Postby dcaibal » 16 Oct 2013, 22:49

Don't mind the mural of the flag of Aresia on the ceiling of the big "UN-esque" room. It's a pretty flag- APPRECIATE IT.
First Karma Contributor: Pez

Ottoman Emperor (Not Sultan)- HOTW
Immortal Advisor to the Royal Family of the Union of the Aresian Empire and the Great Patallian Princedom- CYOC
Marty McFly wrote:Wait Doc -you're telling you made a time machine... out of a DeLorean!?

CmndrMaggs wrote:Well f*ck.
x7
dcaibal

Location: I'm a frequent-time-traveler. So try and figure out the wibbly...
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (949)
All-game rating: (886)

Postby Subotai45 » 16 Oct 2013, 22:51

(Um, Nar, we only have 1 billion in the treasury)

The CINS also passes resolutions dealing with WMD use among other issues.

I understand the tax equation now.

And Aresia is wonderful, we are lucky their flag is so large. All the better to bask in its glory.
Subotai45

All-game rating: 4127

Next

Return to Create Your Own Country