Liberation

Forum game hosted by Flatley

Moderators: mat.gopack, Zander, chrisman39

Re: TLFR

Postby musashisamurai » 05 Jan 2013, 20:45

Thats what he said...sorry that i misunderstood. However, there is still one thing left-while i not doubt your ability to recruit from NPC's or your own land, how can ypu decide what tge people of Thailand believe and recruit from MY people into YOUR group. Going from that, then it woud seem like i cluld recruit from Donuia to attack Domuia-which anyone will agree is ludicrous, as we essentially have a certain degree of God-power over our countries. (Happy citizen effect; that all legislation seems to happen exactly in accord with basically how you want; the extreme nationalism and expansionism and messed up economics of CYOC-its like we are worse than dictators). You have to realize what the effects of a orecedent like that occurring.
¸,,¸_____}\,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,...,,,,,,
`’’´¯¯¯¯¯}/’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’¨¨¨¯
The simulacrum is never that which conceals the truth-it is the truth which conceals that there is none. The simulacrum is true.
musashisamurai

Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby Constantine072 » 05 Jan 2013, 23:21

You also realize TLC Thailand Cell has existed sense PrePaction War....
SWG - RIP - Benjam Frail Radiant
(former fan) of GPG till Dungeon Siege 3 and Supreme Commander 2
ARM and UEF forever
Also known as Dragun101, and Schlitzaf on other forums
Constantine072

Postby musashisamurai » 05 Jan 2013, 23:38

And Pacifica existed and traded with Thailand and what became Domuia since before Domuia..doesnt effect the now though. Plus, dont ypu think repeated failures make it hard to recruit?
`’’´¯¯¯¯¯}/’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’¨¨¨¯
The simulacrum is never that which conceals the truth-it is the truth which conceals that there is none. The simulacrum is true.
musashisamurai

Postby Constantine072 » 06 Jan 2013, 00:37

musashisamurai wrote:And Pacifica existed and traded with Thailand and what became Domuia since before Domuia..doesnt effect the now though. Plus, dont ypu think repeated failures make it hard to recruit?

Not sure you understand concept Musashi your trying to logic them away but you are sadly mistaken. The existence of the TLC root is irrationality (to an extent in there beliefs).
ARM and UEF forever
Constantine072

Postby musashisamurai » 06 Jan 2013, 00:40

So then, they sont pass the common sense. However tge human mind IS rational, and no ne joins a group who has really no major successes and many more failures. And kinda screws you up, since tgeir beliefs would negatively impact everyone with no benefits to yourself.
musashisamurai

Postby Constantine072 » 06 Jan 2013, 00:47

musashisamurai wrote:So then, they sont pass the common sense. However tge human mind IS rational, and no ne joins a group who has really no major successes and many more failures. And kinda screws you up, since tgeir beliefs would negatively impact everyone with no benefits to yourself.

Who have no clue what there beliefs are? The root of the TLC belief is rooted in anti-imperialism and beliefs. I think your idea of happy citizens is illogical. So Musashi tell me when your nation was essentially bargained its freedom away to some foreign power would you not be angry. If you are would 100% of the populace be ok with it? Even if only 1 percent dislike it, in population of 1mil a 10,000 people which is atleast 20x larger than TLC prescence in Thailand

Musashi frankly the TLC exists in Thailand deal with it.
ARM and UEF forever
Constantine072

Postby musashisamurai » 06 Jan 2013, 01:38

Before you said they wanted to restore humanity to chaos...you yourself conquered the same territory.

The judge said they were killed. And recruiting after a huge failure (with what, 90-100% casualty rate on an operation that would have negatively impacted evryone in the region?) would be pretty damn difficult. Who would join a group like that?

If its possible for yputo recruit from active players, then remember that the Pacifican Mafia exists in Domuia and Sybus. :mrgreen:
musashisamurai

Postby Constantine072 » 06 Jan 2013, 02:58

Musashi I'll put it bluntly there are 175 or so TLC agents in Thailand (Pacifica) only 5 were involved in that attempt
ARM and UEF forever
Constantine072

Postby musashisamurai » 06 Jan 2013, 03:02

Im sorry then. Iv been under the impression, ever since then when dc answered back that they ALL died (thus i never followed up on it, as u know)

Wow, i really need to find a judge who will let me follow up on a terrorist attack.
musashisamurai

Postby musashisamurai » 06 Jan 2013, 03:05

On a separate matter, I can and will say again that the vast majority of Thailand is in fact Pacifacn and those who arent are either intermarried or in positions of power and prosperity. The math, when ypu do it, was that there were under 2 million Domuians total before the paction war, and half of one of their outlying provinces wouldnt be too much. As opposed to any millions of emigration from Pacifica and India.
musashisamurai

PreviousNext

Return to Create Your Own Country