Liberation

Forum game hosted by Flatley

Moderators: mat.gopack, Zander, chrisman39

Re: Liberation

Postby Zander » 29 Jun 2019, 04:12

I'm not sure Cons can unilaterally delete a jointly owned entity like Liberation.
Zander

Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby Subotai45 » 30 Jun 2019, 04:17

You let him dissolve Sybus
Subotai45

All-game rating: 4127
Timezone: GMT-9

Postby Zander » 01 Jul 2019, 01:44

He was the only active Sybus player left. EDIT: Also even then he discussed it with Dennis for a bit

I leave for a month or so and come back to find out Liberation is disbanded O_o
Zander

Postby RedSun » 01 Jul 2019, 03:25

Zander wrote:He was the only active Sybus player left. EDIT: Also even then he discussed it with Dennis for a bit

If you want we could talk about potentially sharing the PF via PM.

Have some Liberation cells that still want to fight join with the PF since Liberation disbanded. The PF has bases in a few countries now and Liberation tech would make them stronger.
Groups:
The Glorious Holy Asterian Empire in CYOC
RedSun

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1156)
All-game rating: (1173)
Timezone: GMT-6

Postby Subotai45 » 01 Jul 2019, 03:48

Zander wrote:He was the only active Sybus player left. EDIT: Also even then he discussed it with Dennis for a bit

I ain’t never see you do anything with Lib. I’m fine if you want to keep it resurrect it whatever but I don’t consider the one in my protectorate to still exist and I’m going to argue you need a judge if you want to infiltrate me again.
Subotai45

Postby Zander » 01 Jul 2019, 04:30

Subotai45 wrote:

I ain’t never see you do anything with Lib. I’m fine if you want to keep it resurrect it whatever but I don’t consider the one in my protectorate to still exist and I’m going to argue you need a judge if you want to infiltrate me again.

I did a lot during final liberation, and one of the founding factions (Black Hand) was originally my own independent faction. More recently I have been an adviser, provided a lot of tech, and I was involved in the negotiate the peace between you and lib. Like, this is a serious question. If Musashi said "Mobius ded" tomorrow, is it disbanded?
Zander

Postby Subotai45 » 02 Jul 2019, 01:55

I mean I’d say Pacifica is gone but Mobius is a long-enough established entity with multiple parts and players that post with reasonable frequency. If I said “Venus is gone” then that would probably be enough to kill it because my “other players” don’t do anything.

I don’t have a problem if you want to reconstitute liberation but I do have a problem with this cycle of “liberation under threat” “well now it’s ded” “ok” “nevermind it’s here” continuing.
Subotai45

Previous

Return to Create Your Own Country