CCNAGP

Forum game hosted by Flatley

Moderators: mat.gopack, Zander, chrisman39

CCNAGP

Postby QRandom » 27 Oct 2011, 01:46

Country name: Council of the Children of the North Atlantic Garbage Patch (CCNAGP)
First land: The North Atlantic Garbage Patch
Capital City: Wellston
Government type: A number of individual clans who also come together to deal with larger problems.
Starting Population (max 1,000,000): 50,000 officially registered members, 50,000 Non-registered Followers, 120,000 Vassal State (Canary Islands), 250,000 Vassal State (Sicily), 150,000 Vassal State (Cyprus)
Information on size of Military: 8,000 + 20,000 Infantry Troops. We have a lot of boats but none of them are very fast, we have passable defense and weaponry.
Starting technologies: A great deal of Plastic and Water related technologies. Have discovered a massive fuel source in underwater vents. Perfected indoor farming. Some genetic manipulation. Other Stuff.
Anything else:[To Be Filled Later]
Starting territory
untitled.PNG
untitled.PNG (23.25 KiB) Viewed 1519 times

Approximately the black circle area (minus the canary Islands)

History: A group of 250 scientists decided to try and establish a settlement in the middle of the North Atlantic Garbage Patch, so they took massive ships out their and started melting down plastic into large boats and platforms. Overtime the population grew, bringing in new blood constantly from the outside to keep from having a genetic bottleneck. Rules and laws overtime developed into a complex government system.[To be continued]

Clans: There are Nine major clans of the CCNAG; The Nelson Clan, The Willmore Clan, The Ferdel Clan, The Hanton Clan, The Kierid Clan, The Purl Clan, The Rossi Clan, The Carter Clan, and The Orson Clan.
The Nelson Clan: 2,700 Registered Members, A trading clan with many connections, the Nelsons trade with everyone for everything, They are very influential and try to stay on the good side of everyone, they are glad to meet strangers and constantly looking for new markets.

The Willmore Clan:
Last edited by QRandom on 04 Nov 2011, 03:19, edited 11 times in total.
...!

Woof!!
QRandom

Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: CCNAGP

Postby mat.gopack » 27 Oct 2011, 02:44

Hey q! Man, all the mafia players are joining.
Mattopia would like to open relations
.·ï¨Ï¨Ï¨ï·.mat.gopack.·ï¨Ï¨Ï¨ï·.
Mattopia of the Mattibean Union in CYOC. You should join ;)

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake"

Spreadsheets are fun!
mat.gopack

Standard rating: (929)
All-game rating: (929)

Postby WokkaPater » 27 Oct 2011, 03:06

Welcome! I can loan you some Guido slaves for a limited time only, so that you can get your garbage patch up and running quickly. I assume you have much to offer, as you are a floating mass of everything imaginable.
I am alive. Sometimes you need a break to keep it that way.
WokkaPater

Postby Willie900 » 27 Oct 2011, 03:10

Welcome to the World!

the FCS (Former Cuban State) would like to establish friendly diplomatic relation and possibly trade. perhaps you have need of the best commercial ships in the world, because we have them.
Wow my signature used to be awful
Willie900

Standard rating: (946)
All-game rating: (946)

Postby WokkaPater » 27 Oct 2011, 03:18

I just noticed...I think the map has my country further south than it is. It ends around the Delaware Bay to the south and about midway up Jersey in the north. The western border is a bit less defined, but essentially straight up from the Cape May peninsula, untill in line with the top of Delaware, where it goes west a bit before going in a kind of circle around the top and to the east, except where the eastern border goes to the coast from Little Egg Harbor to Cape May. http://pineypower.com/pinelandsmunicipalities.jpg It's the green and to the shore from Little Egg Harbor on down. Just clearing things up. Thanks!
I am alive. Sometimes you need a break to keep it that way.
WokkaPater

Postby ninjaruler » 27 Oct 2011, 04:03

well hello there! howdya do?
¸„‹•*¸„‹•*„¸„‹•*•*•›„¸„¸„‹•*;;;:::::.....Ninja.....:::::;;;*•›„¸„¸„‹•*•*•›„¸„*•›„¸*•›„¸
..............*•›„¸*•›„¸„¸„‹•*•*•Mafia/Diplomacy/CYOC‹•*•*•›„¸„¸„‹•*¸„‹•*...............
ninjaruler

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1000)
All-game rating: (958)
Timezone: GMT-8

Postby Malevolence » 27 Oct 2011, 04:28

well, the big red neighbor to the west would be happy to help assuming we also have something to gain.

We wish you the best.
Creator of 1939, Superpowers, Future of the World, Fate of the World, Fantasy CYOC, Outbreak, History of the World, Italian Renaissance Diplomacy, 21st Century Diplomacy, Inheritors
Malevolence

Standard rating: (1049)
All-game rating: (1031)

Postby QRandom » 27 Oct 2011, 12:59

We thank you for your welcomes.
...!

Woof!!
QRandom

Postby Ironhammer » 27 Oct 2011, 13:05

Hello from The Collective, the only nation that is certified 100% tyrant free

(By virtue of being an anarchy)

It seems our scientists have specialities in the same field, perhaps we can work together to research something great.

or evil, I remain impartial.
You Obviously Love Owls
Ironhammer

Standard rating: (942)
All-game rating: (947)
Timezone: GMT

Postby Zander » 27 Oct 2011, 20:21

Greetings children of the trash heap!

Wait, that's your name, right?

Anyway, the nation of Mobius welcomes you to the world stage. IF you need anything, don't be afraid to ask.
Zander

Next

Return to Create Your Own Country