Anonymous Other Forum Game accounts.

Non-Dip games (such as "Mafia" and "Create Your Own Country") hosted by Forum members.

Anonymous Other Forum Game accounts.

Postby rick.leeds » 29 Jul 2011, 23:49

We decided a while ago to allow anonymous accounts for Other Forum Games such as Mafia where an anonymous account can be useful to play the game (for purposes of carrying the story forward, etc). Nothing wrong with that. Those accounts - characters - can only appear in the specified game-type, of course, and cannot appear on the Forum and/or games site outside of that game.

What I would like, if possible, is that if you have organised accounts like this for your game that you send me a list the account games and the game they are in by PM. Nothing to worry about, I just want to maintain a base so that we Mods have know NOT to delete these accounts as secondary accounts from the database.

Thanks muchly.
World Diplomacy Forum.
Online Resources editor at the Diplomatic Pouch.
Don't let the stepladder get you. Watch where you're stepping. ANY step could be a doozy.
rick.leeds
Site Admin
Site Admin

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (1158)
All-game rating: (1070)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Anonymous Other Forum Game accounts.

Postby TheCraw » 26 Sep 2012, 03:57

I believe this subject is now under review. Please do not make any new OFG "Duplicate Accounts" for the time being.

EDIT: The "debate" on this has been moved here: http://www.playdiplomacy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=32257
Very clever, Mr. Smart...
TheCraw

Class: Shropshire slasher
All-game rating: 1,000,000
Timezone: GMT-5

Return to Other Play-by-Forum Games