Games history?

Miscellaneous information about using the site.

Games history?

Postby freightrain12 » 08 Feb 2015, 21:39

Hello all,

I am currently in 3 games with 1 pending but I also recently was the first country out in a game. Is there any way to go back and see how the game is going and will this count towards a completed game for me when it ends? I also did unfollow from my "watching" list...I know, rookie mistake.

Cheers and thank you

freight
Aspiring Classicist Member
------------------------
Pandemic Rising Creator
freightrain12

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1105)
All-game rating: (1110)
Timezone: GMT-8

Re: Games history?

Postby Alman » 08 Feb 2015, 21:52

As long as the game is still ongoing you can go in and see how things are going, write in the shoutbox, send and receive messages (I am assuming you did not surrender).
If you hit ignore so that the game no longer shows up on your active list, you can still go to "Active Games" and look it up and go in. Then you could "watch" it again and keep track.
Again, assuming you didn't surrender, it will count as a completed game once it finishes.

Hope this helps.
Bronze Member: The Classicists & Oldies
War in the Americas 7 PbF

"The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote" -Kosh
"Nothing has to be true, but everything has to sound like it was." -Salvor Hardin
Alman

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (1466)
All-game rating: (1586)
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby freightrain12 » 08 Feb 2015, 22:05

Alman wrote:As long as the game is still ongoing you can go in and see how things are going, write in the shoutbox, send and receive messages (I am assuming you did not surrender).
If you hit ignore so that the game no longer shows up on your active list, you can still go to "Active Games" and look it up and go in. Then you could "watch" it again and keep track.
Again, assuming you didn't surrender, it will count as a completed game once it finishes.

Hope this helps.

I did not surrender (just ignored) but my question still remains, how do I find out what game it was? I have no recollection of the name or number... :|
Aspiring Classicist Member
------------------------
Pandemic Rising Creator
freightrain12

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1105)
All-game rating: (1110)
Timezone: GMT-8

Postby Alman » 08 Feb 2015, 22:27

I believe you are looking for game 94889. 2015

I went to "Active Games" and then typed in your username in the appropriate search box which listed all your active games.
Bronze Member: The Classicists & Oldies
War in the Americas 7 PbF

"The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote" -Kosh
"Nothing has to be true, but everything has to sound like it was." -Salvor Hardin
Alman

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (1466)
All-game rating: (1586)
Timezone: GMT-5

Return to Information