Classicists Applications

If you wish yo join the Classicists group, post here.

Moderators: JonS, Buachaille, Fatmo

Classicists Applications

Postby mehhole » 24 Aug 2020, 02:26

Hi there, I wish to apply to be a classicist as I only like the regular game, none of the variants etc. I've been playing since 2013, but drifted apart. Recently I'm come back. According to the stats I have 199/201 moves 99.00% consistency rate. I do not like to surrender, I play to the bitter end, even with one unit left. I'm looking to apply so that I can find and play with dedicated groups that also don't randomly surrender or hold their units mid game thus giving one player a massive unjustified advantage.

Thanks
-mehhole
mehhole
Premium Member

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (1120)
All-game rating: (1313)
Timezone: GMT-8

Re: Classicists Applications

Postby Caladrius » 24 Aug 2020, 21:17

mehhole wrote:Hi there, I wish to apply to be a classicist as I only like the regular game, none of the variants etc. I've been playing since 2013, but drifted apart. Recently I'm come back. According to the stats I have 199/201 moves 99.00% consistency rate. I do not like to surrender, I play to the bitter end, even with one unit left. I'm looking to apply so that I can find and play with dedicated groups that also don't randomly surrender or hold their units mid game thus giving one player a massive unjustified advantage.

Thanks
-mehhole

Hi mehhole

Thanks for this.

You've played four qualifying games (friends ones don't count) so we are admitting you to the Classicists at Aspiring level.

When you've completed one more rank or no rank game you can apply to be upgraded to Bronze level. Just drop us another forum message at that time message and we'll do it for you.

Your surrenders in two previous friends games don't matter for Classicist purposes and in any case seem to be due to problems in getting enough players involved.

However please note that a surrender in a rank or no rank game could adversely affect your membership of the group.

Anyway, thanks for your application and welcome to the Classicists!
Omnia mundi fumus et umbra

(All in the world is smoke and shadow)

Francesco da Molin

I had a wonderful reason for not merely courting you
I wanted to talk about your eyes
I know nothing about your eyes

Leonard Cohen
Caladrius
Premium Member

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: 1110
All-game rating: 1108