Replacement 192772. Are you good enough?

Advertise new games, look for games to join, find subs or replacements. This subforum is reserved for games on www.playdiplomacy.com.
Please use Offsite Game Recruitment for games unaffiliated with either PlayDiplomacy or the PlayDiplomacy forums.

Moderator: NoPunIn10Did

Forum rules
To join a game listed here (unless it needs a password) just go to "Join Games" and input the information.
If you are advertising any game with Anonymous Players (including Gunboat and PPO) you should use the Dolph Shtoss account using the password anonymous. DO NOT CHANGE THIS PASSWORD.
When advertising for replacement players please make it clear whether permanent replacement or temporary substitute
- adverts should not tell a substitute what actions you want them to take (posts will be subject to editing);
- adverts MUST NOT offer an incentive to join the game (eg. a specific alliance) OR suggest certain actions when joining a game (posts will be subject to editing or removal and posters warned).
These are considered meta-gaming by using the Forum to influence a game.

Replacement 192772. Are you good enough?

Postby Josey Wales » 23 Apr 2021, 06:54

Sadly, real life has gotten in the way and I joined a game that I have NMRed in. This isn't fair to the players in the game nor me continuing with minimal involvement if I stayed - some would shoot off in their pants if I gunboated it.

Good position, good allies, great prospects - even with me missing a fall move. DOH!

If you AREN"T IN THIS GAME and want to play a whale of a game, please PM me. I guarantee you will have fun. the comms have been hilarious. Game is Chaos, FOW, build anywhere, ... 1 full season has transpired.

Josey Wales

PS. off this site for a bit, but looking forward to the next Big Gun Invitational

PPS. I will stay the course in the 1 tournament game as it is in a critical moment so can't drop that game and shaft both my friends and enemies in that one. However, if someone wants to take that game on as well we can chat as that will probably have to be run past the tournament mod. In this one, excellent position, excellent prospect and yes, stabs glaore.
If you are gonna fight, then fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's ark … and brother, it just started to rain

Platinum Classicist, Certified SPAM ABASSADOR, with a STAR
Josey Wales
Premium Member

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: 990
All-game rating: 1135
Timezone: GMT-8

Return to Find A Game