147461. Boom! Heil Hitler Needed. 17 SC

Advertise new games, look for games to join, find subs or replacements.

Moderator: Petunia

Forum rules
To join a game listed here (unless it needs a password) just go to "Join Games" and input the information.
If you are advertising any game with Anonymous Players (including Gunboat and PPO) you should use the Dolph Shtoss account using the password anonymous. DO NOT CHANGE THIS PASSWORD.
When advertising for replacement players please make it clear whether permanent replacement or temporary substitute
- adverts should not tell a substitute what actions you want them to take (posts will be subject to editing);
- adverts MUST NOT offer an incentive to join the game (eg. a specific alliance) OR suggest certain actions when joining a game (posts will be subject to editing or removal and posters warned).
These are considered meta-gaming by using the Forum to influence a game.

147461. Boom! Heil Hitler Needed. 17 SC

Postby Josey Wales » 11 Sep 2018, 09:52

Another one of those spectacular positions although in this case is salvageable... other than Mein Fuhrer is currently at odds with France over ownership of the Low Countries. France's outrageous lying must have offended Germany's delicate sensibilities and off the stage he went.

Factoring in an enraged Tsar over repeated stabs by senior Frog, Germany is an interesting position even with Nicky in Berlin.

Italy is pounding Turkey, the Sultan has a Jugg brewing and the Austrian is offering free advice on military affairs.

Unranked so nothing to lose.

https://www.playdiplomacy.com/game_play.php?game_id=147461
Last edited by Josey Wales on 11 Sep 2018, 11:39, edited 1 time in total.
If you are gonna fight, then fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's ark … and brother, it just started to rain

Aspiring Classicist, Certified SPAM ABASSADOR, with a STAR
Josey Wales
Premium Member

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: 1111
All-game rating: 1121
Timezone: GMT

Re: 147461. Boom! Heil Hitler Needed. 17 SC

Postby Don Juan of Austria » 11 Sep 2018, 10:35

The art of click bait. :mrgreen:
"In everything, moderation". ~Aristotle
A proud member of the Whippersnappers,
Bronze Classicists,
Lancer in the PBF cavalry.

The USA in WitA7!
Britain in WitA8!
House Martell in DoIaF-III,
Athens in GCS4.
Don Juan of Austria

Standard rating: 1050
All-game rating: 1085
Timezone: GMT+2

Re: 147461. Boom! Heil Hitler Needed. 17 SC

Postby Josey Wales » 11 Sep 2018, 11:21

Made you look, didn't it … it seems the last few games I have been in have resulted in surrenders / Civil Disorders that have benefitted me, hmmm, must be my charming personality. In those have finished as draws as I don't like to take advantage of a country that isn't even entering in orders. Would like to try and finish one of these games I am doing well in, LOL.
If you are gonna fight, then fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's ark … and brother, it just started to rain

Aspiring Classicist, Certified SPAM ABASSADOR, with a STAR
Josey Wales
Premium Member

Standard rating: 1111
All-game rating: 1121
Timezone: GMT

Return to Find A Game