Always looking for more games?

Advertise new games, look for games to join, find subs or replacements. This subforum is reserved for games on www.playdiplomacy.com.
Please use Offsite Game Recruitment for games unaffiliated with either PlayDiplomacy or the PlayDiplomacy forums.

Moderator: NoPunIn10Did

Forum rules
To join a game listed here (unless it needs a password) just go to "Join Games" and input the information.
If you are advertising any game with Anonymous Players (including Gunboat and PPO) you should use the Dolph Shtoss account using the password anonymous. DO NOT CHANGE THIS PASSWORD.
When advertising for replacement players please make it clear whether permanent replacement or temporary substitute
- adverts should not tell a substitute what actions you want them to take (posts will be subject to editing);
- adverts MUST NOT offer an incentive to join the game (eg. a specific alliance) OR suggest certain actions when joining a game (posts will be subject to editing or removal and posters warned).
These are considered meta-gaming by using the Forum to influence a game.

Always looking for more games?

Postby TTBen » 12 Jan 2021, 16:47

As a result of my survey for the PDL 2021 there were a fair amount of folks who wanted more games. While the PDL could not justify more than 4 games per year I have had some conversations with the leaders at Nexus diplomacy (hosted on Discord) who asked me if I could get more playdiplomacy players interested in playing their league.

The Nexus is committed to the goal of connecting the diplomacy community. To further that goal we run regular cross platform tournaments for the greater diplomacy community.

If we get enough interested in playing there will be games hosted here on playdiplomacy.com

Join their Discord here: https://discord.gg/KC84TcNs
Inactive PbF GM (choosing to focus on other things)
Organizer for PDL 2021
TTBen
Premium Member

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: 1123
All-game rating: 1699
Timezone: GMT-6

Return to Find A Game