Westeros Diplomacy - Game started

GMd by Presser84. 2-way draw: letram13 (Greyjoy) and shockj (Stark)

Re: Westeros Diplomacy - Game started

Postby presser84 » 23 Oct 2012, 23:56

Netr0,

you'll be on the top of the list for the next game.
Westeros Diplomacy - GM/creator
Diplomacy of Ice and Fire 2 - GM
Keirador wrote:Stop being a dickasaurus rex.
User avatar
presser84
 
Posts: 4326
Joined: 21 Dec 2010, 23:05
Location: New Jersey, USA
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1460)
All-game rating: (1678)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Westeros Diplomacy - Game started

Postby Netr0 » 24 Oct 2012, 05:28

But 3 months is like... when book 6 will come out...



















Lol yea right, more like 7 years.
If you can, win.
If you can't, draw.
If you stab, succeed.
User avatar
Netr0
 
Posts: 840
Joined: 10 Oct 2012, 00:06
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1315)
All-game rating: (1649)
Timezone: GMT-6

Re: Westeros Diplomacy - Game started

Postby presser84 » 24 Oct 2012, 05:40

I'm sorry. It's the best I can do right now until this game ends. Perhaps a reread is in order?
Westeros Diplomacy - GM/creator
Diplomacy of Ice and Fire 2 - GM
Keirador wrote:Stop being a dickasaurus rex.
User avatar
presser84
 
Posts: 4326
Joined: 21 Dec 2010, 23:05
Location: New Jersey, USA
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1460)
All-game rating: (1678)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Westeros Diplomacy - Game started

Postby Netr0 » 24 Oct 2012, 18:32

presser84 wrote:I'm sorry. It's the best I can do right now until this game ends. Perhaps a reread is in order?

That is a good idea.
If you can, win.
If you can't, draw.
If you stab, succeed.
User avatar
Netr0
 
Posts: 840
Joined: 10 Oct 2012, 00:06
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1315)
All-game rating: (1649)
Timezone: GMT-6

Re: Westeros Diplomacy - Game started

Postby Mortiferus Rosa » 13 Nov 2012, 05:00

Netr0 wrote:But 3 months is like... when book 6 will come out...


Dude, if that book ever came out in 3 months... hell, one year, I'd gm a game.
R/,

Mortiferus Rosa
Gold Classicist
User avatar
Mortiferus Rosa
 
Posts: 566
Joined: 27 May 2011, 22:04
Location: It Varies...
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1115)
All-game rating: (1118)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Westeros Diplomacy - Game started

Postby Netr0 » 16 Nov 2012, 05:38

Mortiferus Rosa wrote:
Netr0 wrote:But 3 months is like... when book 6 will come out...


Dude, if that book ever came out in 3 months... hell, one year, I'd gm a game.


Lol... Can't wait for that book... I keep thinking about it. Hell, I wouldn't mind reading about Sansa... It seemed like she was about to get interesting.
If you can, win.
If you can't, draw.
If you stab, succeed.
User avatar
Netr0
 
Posts: 840
Joined: 10 Oct 2012, 00:06
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1315)
All-game rating: (1649)
Timezone: GMT-6

Re: Westeros Diplomacy - Game started

Postby Zadaron » 22 Nov 2012, 11:14

I love the books and this seems really cool, i would love to be in the next game as well!

The wait for the sixth book is going to be one long agony :( ! I started reading about the time the fifth book came out, so i haven't had to wait yet.... i laughed when i read somewhere in the fourth book that he was hoping to release the next book in two years or something! :lol:

I'm sad to say that i was ignorant of the godlike awesomeness of the books until i watched the first season of the TV series. I learned the truth when i couldn't wait for the second season, decided to just read the first book in order to not spoil the TV series, but got hooked. I was somewhat dissapointed by the second TV season, i felt that it did not live up to the books or the first season, and there were some seemingly pointless departures (TV-writer/producer/whatever wanting to show that he's creative and can come up with cool stuff? :? ) from the books that will have greater consequences in the long run.

TL:DR; THE BOOKS ARE COOL THE VARIANT IS COOL I WANT TO PLAY NOOOW !
Genghis Khan wrote:The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters
User avatar
Zadaron
 
Posts: 417
Joined: 12 Oct 2012, 23:43
Location: Skövde, Sweden mostly, sometimes Halmstad, Sweden
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (991)
All-game rating: (1416)
Timezone: GMT+1

Re: Westeros Diplomacy - Game started

Postby asudevil » 22 Nov 2012, 15:23

The show CANT live up to the books, cause they can't possibly do a 800 page book in 10 episodes.
Captain FANG, forum team championships WINNER
Part of the surviving nations of WW4/Haven

Unless I am in the cheater's subforum. 99% of what I say is NOT as a mod.
User avatar
asudevil
Premium Member
 
Posts: 16592
Joined: 18 Jul 2011, 02:20
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1351)
All-game rating: (1437)
Timezone: GMT-7

Re: Westeros Diplomacy - Game started

Postby Zadaron » 26 Nov 2012, 12:28

asudevil wrote:The show CANT live up to the books, cause they can't possibly do a 800 page book in 10 episodes.


That's true, screen adaptions rarely live up to books anyway, but i still feel that the first season did a far better job I'm somehwat biased though since i hadn't read anything before the first season but had the finished the books before the second season started! Some things that happened at the end of the second season were just weird though....
Genghis Khan wrote:The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters
User avatar
Zadaron
 
Posts: 417
Joined: 12 Oct 2012, 23:43
Location: Skövde, Sweden mostly, sometimes Halmstad, Sweden
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (991)
All-game rating: (1416)
Timezone: GMT+1

Previous

Return to Game 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest