VAR Diplomacy

This is the place for games which are currently being created and developed, and where the designer is listening to feedback from other players. The game is not ready to play, and the designers are not looking for sign-ups - indeed, they may have no intention of GMing the game themselves when it is finished. But your input is welcome!

Moderator: Morg

Forum rules
Despite repeated requests, designers are still regularly posting maps of several hundred Kb size. All maps should be under 80Kb and preferable 50-60 maximum. Unless you have prior permission, any larger map will be removed without warning.

Re: VAR Diplomacy

Postby WarSmith » 20 Jan 2020, 23:17

Colchester did us in the league cup! No Var...
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth even has a chance to put its pants on”
WarSmith
Premium Member

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1754)
All-game rating: (1664)
Timezone: GMT+2

Re: VAR Diplomacy

Postby Pope Pius IX » 21 Jan 2020, 22:18

Yeah - I'm not proud of my League Cup attendance this season!

R1: Swindon. "We haven't won in the League Cup for years; I'm not going". Won 3-0.

R2: Palace. "I've seen us play Palace in the League Cup [around 1999, I think]; we lost. We'll lose. I'm not going." Won on penalties.

R3: Spurs. "Three years ago we played Spurs in the FA Cup. They thumped us 4-1 and the 1 was an own goal. I'm not going." Won on penalties.

R4: Crawley. "I saw us play them in the league two weeks ago. They won and we were dreadful. I'm not going." Won 3-1.

QF: Manchester United. "I'd like to see us play at Old Trafford. And who knows? We might win. I'm going." Lost 3-0.

But, it was worth it to see Colchester hold a slightly more famous United for 45 minutes.
Silver Classicist.
Head of the Roman Catholic Church.
Pope Pius IX

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1236)
All-game rating: (1240)
Timezone: GMT

Previous

Return to PbF Variant Development