Live Mafia - April 7th at 6pm UTC

Does what it says on the tin.

Moderators: Telleo, bkbkbk, condude1, sjg11, Zoomzip

Re: Live Mafia - April 7th at 6pm UTC

Postby kimpossible » 08 Apr 2018, 21:11

The problem with me specifically trying to play that way is that I am terrible at manufacturing reads, which I'm certain is why Para ID'ed me. It's the same problem I have playing scum: I literally forget to make fake reads.
Bearer of the Former Aura of Greater Towniness
Owner of the highly coveted and very prestigious First to Notice Award

Her?
kimpossible

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1058)
All-game rating: (1063)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Live Mafia - April 7th at 6pm UTC

Postby Parabellum » 08 Apr 2018, 22:34

kimbyrle wrote:The problem with me specifically trying to play that way is that I am terrible at manufacturing reads, which I'm certain is why Para ID'ed me. It's the same problem I have playing scum: I literally forget to make fake reads.

This was a definitely a point against you, but equally important was POE. Telleo did not give any indication that she suspected Condude, and, although I suspected SF early on because of her very strong scumread of me (D1 she even said, "I know that's not much, but it's why I'm scumreading him"), her other scumhunting appeared genuine to me. I was reading her very closely to figure out whether she was waffling intentionally to throw us off, but she really did not seem to know that Condude was scum in the same way that she appeared to know that I was. So way before she revealed as Percival, I had settled on you as Merlin. I was only about 70% sure until you absolutely refused to give me more specific reads, which was the clincher.
The thought of you has upheld me through all I have endured today, and shall, through fifty times such trouble. Give me your hand. My heart is linked to yours... What, if I am steeped in poverty? You lighten it, and we will be poor together.
Parabellum

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: 969
All-game rating: 956
Timezone: GMT-5

Previous

Return to Live Games