7-game gunboat tournament FINAL RESULTS and discussion

Each player plays seven games, each game with a different power. TD: cspieker. Winner: cspieker.

Re: 7-game gunboat tournament FINAL RESULTS and discussion

Postby Madman von Cheesy » 03 Aug 2011, 02:06

Is there to be a next time round and do you need subs?

PS am only interested if its one game at a time (or staggered monthly starts)
Melchett: Field Marshal Haig has formulated a brilliant new tactical plan to ensure final victory in the field.
Blackadder: Ah. Would this brilliant plan involve us climbing out of our trenches and walking very slowly towards the enemy?
Madman von Cheesy

Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT+10

Postby cspieker » 03 Aug 2011, 06:05

OH man, then you wouldn't be interested. We each played 7 games all starting at about the same time. It's just gunboat so there's not a lot to do, so it's quite doable. It's sort of fun to log in and have 3 or 4 sets of orders to fill in.
cspieker

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1300)
All-game rating: (1381)
Timezone: GMT-8

Postby Madman von Cheesy » 03 Aug 2011, 09:12

Well although I am consistently playing, Dip is a very part time hobby (not part time enough sometimes :shock: ) even in my one and only gunboat game I look, go away and think, look again and then enter a move (after a big session of Total War, a series I am currently addicted too!)

Best for you all I dont jump in :oops: . good luck and looks like fun for the dedicated! At least you guys actually finish a tournament ;) which is what got me interested :roll:
Melchett: Field Marshal Haig has formulated a brilliant new tactical plan to ensure final victory in the field.
Blackadder: Ah. Would this brilliant plan involve us climbing out of our trenches and walking very slowly towards the enemy?
Madman von Cheesy

Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT+10

Previous

Return to Tournament 5