LIVE game 19/02/20

Set up a Live game here. Live games are only available to PREMIUM members.
Forum rules
Guidance for setting up a Live Game.
1. Advertise first! Make sure you have enough interested people to set the game up.
2. Place the date and proposed start time (including time zone) in the title of the post.
3. Post details of the game - game type, length of live period, whether the game will end when the live period does, after-live deadlines if not, etc.
4. Update the first post regularly to reflect changes, players, etc.
5. Players should be on the Forum approximately 30 minutes before the game starts and should post in the thread that they are ready. Check the game thread REGULARLY and don't leave the site!
6. Include in the game description that it is live!
7. Should a player NOT turn up, remember others can see the game on the home page of the games site - a replacement MAY be found.
See Organising a Live Game and Participating in a Live Game.

LIVE game 19/02/20

Postby Post-apocalyptic Pete » 05 Feb 2020, 07:58

Hi folks,

Does anybody want to play a live game on 20/02/20? I am in the UK, but will be available to play all hours on the 20th (So potentially through the night in the UK if this helps.)

Let me know if anybody is up for the idea, how long the live period should last, subsequent deadlines etc.

Best wishes,
Post-apocalyptic Pete
Premium Member

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: 964
All-game rating: 964
Timezone: GMT

Re: LIVE game 19/02/20

Postby Kuzey » 06 Feb 2020, 09:34

Hi Pete,
I'm up for a live game but I'm at GMT+3 and I'm not available in night. Maybe if you could do one in a weekend, potencially 23/02/2020, I can join.
Kuzey

Standard rating: 980
All-game rating: 980
Timezone: GMT+3

Postby jppietro3 » 12 Feb 2020, 01:05

Hi Pete,

i'm GMT-8, but would be interested. I could start as early as my 9am / your 5pm that day
jppietro3

Standard rating: 1083
All-game rating: 1459
Timezone: GMT-8

Postby Solomon the Magnificent » 13 Feb 2020, 21:26

Hi people,
This sounds like a great idea. I am in New York City - I will be available a week from today for a live period from 12 noon my time (5 PM GMT) for about 4 hours.
Also, I am new here and this will be my first Diplomacy game via internet, so I may ask a question or 2 about the controls, but don't try to take advantage of me - I am a "nice guy." Read into that as you will. :D
Solomon
PS I may not see any notifications for this game in my email (I rarely check it), so please WhatsApp me at +1 eight seven two three nine five three seven two nine to confirm that the game is on
Solomon the Magnificent

Return to Live Games