Resolving Perceived Domineering or Bullying Behaviour

A forum to seperate the more serious discussions from the lighter topics in Off-topic.

Re: Resolving Perceived Domineering or Bullying Behaviour

Postby schocker » 23 Mar 2014, 02:04

Crunkus wrote:
schocker2 wrote:I do enjoy the forum. let me repost my original post here that has you guys all upset.

Let me be 100% clear. I'm not at all upset. I've been reaching out to you on the assumption that we were both approaching this with the best of intentions. Now that I see clearly that this is not the case, I'm not upset. I'm just not interested. Please enjoy the rest of your time here.

I do and I will. But you were to ignore me and you asked all your friends to do the same in the above post. It is as I thought, a team sport.
Member of The Classicists
schocker
Premium Member

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: 1412
All-game rating: 1407
Timezone: GMT-6

Postby Rolan A Doobie » 23 Mar 2014, 14:52

schocker2 wrote:
Crunkus wrote:
schocker2 wrote:I do enjoy the forum. let me repost my original post here that has you guys all upset.

Let me be 100% clear. I'm not at all upset. I've been reaching out to you on the assumption that we were both approaching this with the best of intentions. Now that I see clearly that this is not the case, I'm not upset. I'm just not interested. Please enjoy the rest of your time here.

I do and I will. But you were to ignore me and you asked all your friends to do the same in the above post. It is as I thought, a team sport.

I see the problem now. Your reading comprehension needs serious work.

Crunkus wrote:I've concluded he's trolling now. I'm no longer giving the presumption of best intentions. I recommend others doing the same.

Crankus out.

1) He didn't say he was going to ignore you. He said, because of your behavior, you no longer get the benefit of the doubt.
2) He didn't ask anyone to ignore you. He suggested others do likewise regarding giving you the benefit of the doubt. Notice no distinctions were made as to names or relationships to himself; not friends or enemies or causal acquaintances.
3) There is no team. There is simply one person repeating accusations without bothering to supply any evidence (that's you)....and one person who's patience with you has been exhausted (that's crunkus). But it seems that you have decided that "ganging up on" is another of the fictional crimes being committed against you. Congrats I guess.
Rolan A Doobie

All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby schocker » 23 Mar 2014, 21:30

schocker2 wrote:I do not participate in discussions which go personal. It is a new rule. So if you want to attack one's intelligence or views as being ignorant I will just not respond to you. No hard feelings or anything like that. Life is just to short to waste one's time.

This is the quote that got several pages of dialog.....
schocker
Premium Member

Postby Rolan A Doobie » 23 Mar 2014, 21:48

Dialog? No.

This has just been an attempt to get you to explain why you felt the need to make that post if the things you talk about in that post haven't occurred....and since you haven't done that, the only thing that your post has resulted in is your loss of credibility when you try to play the victim and pretend to be offended at something.

Again, congrats.
Rolan A Doobie

Postby schocker » 24 Mar 2014, 14:33

Roland I never felt the need to explain myself. I merely made a post and was told by several what insults were and that it is wrong to just dismiss people.

Then I was dismissed......so funny.
schocker
Premium Member

Postby Rolan A Doobie » 24 Mar 2014, 18:25

This is the debate section. If you don't feel the need to explain your posts/ideas/comments, then you are simply in the wrong place.

If you choose not to explain your posts/ideas/comments....then you will absolutely and correctly be dismissed as a non-participant.
Rolan A Doobie

Postby schocker » 24 Mar 2014, 18:50

So funny
schocker
Premium Member

Postby willie23 » 26 Apr 2018, 07:26

Huh, even the topic created to resolve a certain type of dispute created all new disputes. It’s almost like when you enter this section your mind turns to debate mode...happens to me as well. Gotta love the debates section. I had an enjoyable evening reading through this thread though. Thanks Gentlemen from several years ago.
“Always mystify, mislead, and surprise the enemy, if possible;”— General T. J. Jackson

Bronze Member of the Classicists
Member of the Whippersnappers.
United Republic of New Texas In CYOC
Check out the PlayDip Historical Society!
willie23

Location: Lordsburg, New Mexico, USA (Right on Interstate-10)
Standard rating: (1002)
All-game rating: (999)

Postby schocker » 02 Jun 2019, 16:33

I reread the whole thread and it is still funny. Amazing
schocker
Premium Member