2020 Democratic Primaries

A forum to seperate the more serious discussions from the lighter topics in Off-topic.

Who would you vote for in the 2020 Democratic Primary?

Joe Biden
8%
Kamala Harris
8%
Bernie Sanders
18%
Elizabeth Warren
20%
Beto O'Rourke
8%
Andrew Yang
8%
Cory Booker
4%
Amy Klobuchar
4%
Jay Inslee
2%
OTHER
18%

Total votes : 49

Re: 2020 Democratic Primaries

Postby sjg11 » 03 May 2020, 13:15

Keirador wrote:"We see your corrupt, senile, elderly rapist, and we raise you a corrupt, senile, elderly rapist. Ours is better though, at least he won't tell you to huff bleach."

To be fair you guys are achieving the rare feat of making British politics look competent at the moment...
One of the people in charge of the Mafia forum.
Telleo wrote:The mafia forum, to them,
Sir SJG's known as a gem,
He writes a good game,
and runs it the same,
Oh what a perfect GM!

Come on Arsenal!
sjg11

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (908)
All-game rating: (899)
Timezone: GMT

Re: 2020 Democratic Primaries

Postby Crunkus » 03 May 2020, 15:57

sjg11 wrote:
Keirador wrote:"We see your corrupt, senile, elderly rapist, and we raise you a corrupt, senile, elderly rapist. Ours is better though, at least he won't tell you to huff bleach."

To be fair you guys are achieving the rare feat of making British politics look competent at the moment...

I can stare for a thousand years, but I think we need to start making an effort to distinguish between politics and this malevolent manifestation, red like jungle burning bright. We're in an information warfare age, you wouldn't believe what I've been through, it's been so long, we're probably in a place where just lumping it all together is putting out a fire....with gasoline.
Crunkus

Previous

Return to Debates