Climate Change

A forum to seperate the more serious discussions from the lighter topics in Off-topic.

Re: Climate Change

Postby NoPunIn10Did » 22 Mar 2020, 20:44

V wrote:
KingChicken wrote:I think deforestation might be a bigger issue regarding climate change than CO2 emissions.

Absolutely agree with this comment & think in years to come, we’ll look back in amazement at how stupid we were to not realise it at the time.

You do realise that deforestation is linked to CO2 emissions, right? That it’s not just one or the other?
Lead Volunteer Developer & Forum Admin

Variant GM & Designer
NoPunIn10Did

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1000)
All-game rating: (1466)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Climate Change

Postby V » 23 Mar 2020, 01:33

NoPunIn10Did wrote:
V wrote:
KingChicken wrote:I think deforestation might be a bigger issue regarding climate change than CO2 emissions.

Absolutely agree with this comment & think in years to come, we’ll look back in amazement at how stupid we were to not realise it at the time.

You do realise that deforestation is linked to CO2 emissions, right? That it’s not just one or the other?

Yeah, I have a BSc (Hons) in applied science...But forests are involved in far more than just atmospheric CO2.
I stand by my comment in full.
Platinum Classicist
Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished.
V

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: 1806
All-game rating: 1848
Timezone: GMT-7

Previous

Return to Debates