Good Omens Mafia (D1)

Moderators: sjg11, Zoomzip, bkbkbk, Telleo, condude1

Re: Good Omens Mafia (D1)

Postby Bwlvych » 13 Aug 2019, 23:43

A reveal, even a soft one like this vote, I think plays into the 3P hands (if any remain) ... I strongly believe that balance is important to them and there may be secret shenanigans at work.

Lets see where UFO sticks his vote when he returns!
"I am Oswin Oswald. I fought the Daleks and I am human. Remember me."
Bwlvych

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1017)
All-game rating: (1059)
Timezone: GMT

Postby kimpossible » 13 Aug 2019, 23:59

Funny thing is, I half believe Fatmo could be a demon after all. He's known for fakeclaims when playing Compromise.
Bearer of the Aura of Greater Towniness
Owner of the highly coveted and very prestigious First to Notice Award

Her?
kimpossible

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1058)
All-game rating: (1063)
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby UFO Fever » 14 Aug 2019, 00:04

Let’s see what happens when I vote Kim.
Silver Classicist.
Acting former bearer of the Talisman of Greater Scumminess :twisted:
Undefeated as scum*.
Dad, if you’re reading this, who the hell taught you how to use the forum?
UFO Fever

Standard rating: (1157)
All-game rating: (1163)
Timezone: GMT-8

Postby Bwlvych » 14 Aug 2019, 00:11

Chaos will result UFO ... but as we know, chaos is a ladder!
"I am Oswin Oswald. I fought the Daleks and I am human. Remember me."
Bwlvych

Standard rating: (1017)
All-game rating: (1059)
Timezone: GMT

Postby nanooktheeskimo » 14 Aug 2019, 00:17

I see Vowels voting for UFO, Kim and sjg voting for Fatmo, ufo voting for Kim, and and Fatmo not voting.

Thus concludes your super official vote count update.
Platinum Classicist
(h/t lordelindel)

I am your (co-) Leader.

GM of WitA 7, WitA 8.

Come play face to face!

Need a forum game GM'ed? PM me!

Mod (but I'm normally not talking as one)
nanooktheeskimo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Standard rating: 1209
All-game rating: 1413
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby UFO Fever » 14 Aug 2019, 01:14

Well I guess it’s about time for me to reveal. I am the last living of the A/C duo. My partner was motherfucking dwiltse, whom I will staunchly refuse to play a game with ever again. Peep our quicktopic at the end of the game if you want to see me gradually lose my fucking mind.

The (somewhat) good news is that my wincon is kinda more based on random stupidity over anything else. One of us (so now just me) has to survive to the end of the game. We also have to do that while discovering who the antichrist is during one of the nights. But the antichrist could be any living or dead player, and they don’t know who they are. So my incentive is to drag this game out as long as possible.

That being said, I also know how Armageddon will be initiated! One of you is the searcher for the antichrist! And according to Nanook, not only do you know that you’re the searcher, but upon death that information will be revealed to the thread, so the searcher has to be alive. If they find the antichrist before me, Armageddon happens and not only do I lose but so does the angel/demon faction with fewer living members. However, if the searcher dies during the day then I don’t have to worry about that problem. I currently think that Kim is the searcher. I thought it was her or CT before the Day 1 flip, because I’m a game full of deliberate not knowing all the info, they were both absolutely certain that the antichrist was a feature of this game, despite that being nowhere in the actual rules. And Kim has a history of questioning known rules that were just further told in the sign up thread. A Kim that doesn’t know about the anitchrist’s existence should have damn well been all over the fact that CT was pretty sure it was a thing. That’s why I plan to vote Kim today.

The balance of the game is currently 2/2/1. My character’s cover role is the demon role of Ligur. So there’s two demons and two angels left. Kim is obviously a demon and Fatmo is obviously an angel. I had assumed that sjg was the second demon based on his vote today, but I don’t really get Bwlvych’s vote on me? Maybe this reveal will clear things up.

@ Angels, please join with me in voting to kill Kim today. That puts you ahead of the demons and if I don’t succeed in finding the antichrist tonight and Armageddon triggers, you win.
Silver Classicist.
Undefeated as scum*.
UFO Fever

Postby UFO Fever » 14 Aug 2019, 01:16

kimpossible wrote:Funny thing is, I half believe Fatmo could be a demon after all. He's known for fakeclaims when playing Compromise.

He claimed his name though. I don’t think he’d fakeclaim that.
Silver Classicist.
Undefeated as scum*.
UFO Fever

Postby Fatmo » 14 Aug 2019, 02:56

Bwlvych wrote:but as we know, chaos is a ladder!

kimpossible wrote:Funny thing is, I half believe Fatmo could be a demon after all. He's known for fakeclaims when playing Compromise.

Why would I fake claim an angel when I did if I'm a demon? Whoever has my claimed name would be able to call me out in a second and it would be their word against mine. Why would I want to do that?

Lol this game is just chaos now.

But this reveal from UFO, well at minimum he's at least claiming 3P, while Kim has doubled down as a Demon. So like, if he's telling the truth here, this makes sense for him to be voting for Kim for the reasons he states. And I'd rather move my vote to Kim, who I know with certainly is in a faction that is diametrically opposed to mine.

If he's not telling the truth...well he's got to at least be telling the truth about his name. Because he'd be found out pretty easily as faking it, yea? And why would he claim to be the lone surviving 3P here?

So yea, I'll go with this for now.

Sjg also more or less revealed as a Demon as well.

That leaves me guessing that Bwlvych is most likely the other angel. So, do you want to join me in voting for Kim? We need to get rid of her in order to have a chance at winning if you're actually an angel with me.
You don't know what I'm thinking...because I don't know what I'm doing.

Conq wrote:Fatmo — you are a relentless mountain stream, ever-flowing, slowly but surely carving away at the rock face below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjEgjTfcEJk
Fatmo

Standard rating: (1089)
All-game rating: (1050)

Postby UFO Fever » 14 Aug 2019, 04:13

Thank you Fatmo, you’re making the right play here.

At this point I’ve got to assume Blwvych is the other angel. Would you please join us in voting to kill Kim?
Silver Classicist.
Undefeated as scum*.
UFO Fever

Postby Fatmo » 14 Aug 2019, 06:07

UFO Fever wrote:Thank you Fatmo, you’re making the right play here.

At this point I’ve got to assume Blwvych is the other angel. Would you please join us in voting to kill Kim?

I mean yea, I’m making the right play if you’re telling the truth. I can’t be sure you are telling the truth about everything, but I’m trying to not overly complicate things too much now. I know I’m an angel, and now with all this, Kim is the player I’m more sure is a Demon for more reasons than anyone else, who I know I have to try to eliminate. And that they have to try to eliminate me. With the info I have and the things I’ve seen, you could be telling the truth.

Like I said earlier, if I’m the only angel left, I know I’m probably screwed. Statistically though, there was a higher chance that the 3P with the angel name had been killed than the one with the Demon name. So Blwvych then is most likely an angel with me unless UFO is just completely full of shit. And if Bwlvych is 3P with UFO, I’m not sure why he’d vote UFO when he did. That vote doesn’t make much sense to me unless he’s an angel with me. Especially with Sjg’s post where he voted me with that hashtag at the end.

So I’m willing to bet my game at this point that Bwlvych is angel with me. And that we need to be killing Kim, the person who has doubled down so hard on being a Demon. Lol otherwise I don’t know what’s happening.

Bwlvych, thoughts?
You don't know what I'm thinking...because I don't know what I'm doing.

Conq wrote:Fatmo — you are a relentless mountain stream, ever-flowing, slowly but surely carving away at the rock face below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjEgjTfcEJk
Fatmo

Standard rating: (1089)
All-game rating: (1050)

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads