Fable Mafia 12- Graduation Day Game Thread

Moderators: condude1, bkbkbk, sjg11, Zoomzip, Telleo

Re: Fable Mafia 12- Graduation Day Game Thread

Postby nanooktheeskimo » 24 Jan 2019, 20:09

Firestorm94 wrote:But jeez, spending 6 days with you guys in night 0 was rooooooooouuuuuuuuuuggggggggghhhhhhhh.

Me and ZZ can have...strong clashes of opinion sometimes.

Ultimately though, I’m pretty happy with how we worked it out and kinda ended up townreading each other for most of the game and working from there. Made things a lot easier.
Platinum Classicist
(h/t lordelindel)

I am your (co-) Leader.

GM of WitA 7, WitA 8.

Come play face to face!

Need a forum game GM'ed? PM me!

Mod (but I'm normally not talking as one)
nanooktheeskimo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: 1209
All-game rating: 1389
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby Dwiltse1114 » 24 Jan 2019, 20:50

Firestorm94 wrote:Too bad your rationale was weak, and your narrative had plenty of inaccuracies and incorrect extrapolations for me to point out. Good stuff looking back at Chuck's posts. Our decision to kill him was based more on his accurate strong town reads on several townies than his accurate scum read on me.

Thats what I was thinking which is why i looked back on him like u kill udc when zoom or conq were better candidates only answer I came to was he had more then 1 scum pegged
I'm me I'm odd learn to deal with it... all geniuses' are crazy...
Dwiltse1114

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1046)
All-game rating: (1048)
Timezone: GMT

Postby Firestorm94 » 24 Jan 2019, 21:08

Part of the calculation was also that ZZ and Conq are more obvious watcher/doc targets.
Firestorm94

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (1026)
All-game rating: (1025)
Timezone: GMT-6

Postby Dwiltse1114 » 24 Jan 2019, 22:57

nanooktheeskimo wrote:I thought Dwilts was, like...50/50, with 49% chance of it being FS, and like a 1% chance it was you.

But I definitely wanted to do Dwilts first because anti-town play shouldn’t be rewarded and you shouldn’t earn town reads through being a massive ass to people for no good reason.

Also wanna note the only reason I started being anti town and not even trying was because of the simple fact literally everything I had said brought up you basically called it stupid or irrelevent so why in the hell should I bother trying if everything I do or say is getting ignored, shot down, or called stupid... Correct answer is I should stop trying cuz fuck it your all knowing you can solve the damn game...

Point in making this is gonna be my last game for wuite awhile
I'm me I'm odd learn to deal with it... all geniuses' are crazy...
Dwiltse1114

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1046)
All-game rating: (1048)

Postby nanooktheeskimo » 24 Jan 2019, 23:08

Dwiltse1114 wrote:
nanooktheeskimo wrote:I thought Dwilts was, like...50/50, with 49% chance of it being FS, and like a 1% chance it was you.

But I definitely wanted to do Dwilts first because anti-town play shouldn’t be rewarded and you shouldn’t earn town reads through being a massive ass to people for no good reason.

Also wanna note the only reason I started being anti town and not even trying was because of the simple fact literally everything I had said brought up you basically called it stupid or irrelevent so why in the hell should I bother trying if everything I do or say is getting ignored, shot down, or called stupid... Correct answer is I should stop trying cuz fuck it your all knowing you can solve the damn game...

Point in making this is gonna be my last game for wuite awhile

When you do something stupid, I’m gonna say it’s stupid. You threw a temper tantrum and way overreacted, both at that and at me having the sheer audacity to scum read me.

And no, it isn’t OK to throw hissy fits and threaten to take your ball and go home because one single player doesn’t get along with you. Deal with it. Imagine if me and/or ZZ had that reaction at the start of the game! You don’t say “fuck this you’re dumb,” you work through it.

Or you bitch and moan and throw a temper tantrum cause someone didn’t bow down to your “genius.”
Platinum Classicist
(h/t lordelindel)

I am your (co-) Leader.

GM of WitA 7, WitA 8.

Come play face to face!

nanooktheeskimo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby nanooktheeskimo » 24 Jan 2019, 23:10

Like, if everyone were piling on, I’d get it. You had one player, me, calling you out. If that’s too much for you to deal with...I really dunno what to tell you man, but you’ve gotta figure out a way to deal with one player calling you out if you want to play mafia and have fun doing it.
Platinum Classicist
(h/t lordelindel)

I am your (co-) Leader.

GM of WitA 7, WitA 8.

Come play face to face!

nanooktheeskimo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Firestorm94 » 24 Jan 2019, 23:16

And he had reasonable grounds to call you out. You said I was throwing shade at him in a quote where I asked ZZ something like "do you really think scum Nook tries to distance from scum UFO at this point? I don't think so." I was specifically discounting a scenario in which he would be scum. So like, you were just straight up wrong there. It was an entirely fair correction for Nook to make.
Firestorm94

Standard rating: (1026)
All-game rating: (1025)
Timezone: GMT-6

Postby sjg11 » 24 Jan 2019, 23:17

The Vigil appears and congratulates the town on their victory after Firestorm's demise. It's now 4-1 to the good guys.

To be continued in Fable 13: Hush. Coming soon to a Playdip near you.

https://www.playdiplomacy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=316&t=59203

^AAR.
One of the people in charge of the Mafia forum.
Telleo wrote:The mafia forum, to them,
Sir SJG's known as a gem,
He writes a good game,
and runs it the same,
Oh what a perfect GM!

Come on Arsenal!
sjg11

Standard rating: (908)
All-game rating: (899)

Previous