Push and Pull Mafia Game Thread Game Over - Mafia Victory!

Moderators: Zoomzip, Telleo, bkbkbk, condude1, sjg11

Re: Push and Pull Mafia Game Thread Day 6

Postby Telleo » 04 Feb 2017, 14:47

Crunkus wrote:
sjg11 wrote:
If Crunkus is Mafia the WIFOM pass of agreeing to the plan before a late reversal is the only plan he has left. His only option is trying to use the town credit from that to win the game. Do not accept the above argument if we reach Final 3. Be disciplined, stick to the plan and lynch Crunkus.


I concur, and the dying town is right to insist on this. If it reaches final 3, I will put my head on the stump. If sub is scum, whatever ZZ take the victory, if dodgy is scum, then at this point I don't deserve the win.

But telleo is the last scum I think that's clear at this point, and the delicious part is it actually makes sense to lynch sjg11 first.

That has got to be frustrating for telleo, but there it is.



Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
no. It isn't. You'll find out tomorrow lynchtime, if you don't know already.

sjg, to be fair, you might want to spend some time lending your voice to making sure telleo goes next, because that's going to be pretty crucial.

Unless you STILL are convinced I'm scum somehow.
Harb wrote:Telleo is gender-bent Chaucer from A Knight's Tale

Moderator of the Mafia Subforum!
Proud Owner of a limited-edition Medal of Idiotic Valor.
"Russian Roulette is not the same without a gun." -Lady Gaga.
Third time's the charm.
User avatar
Telleo
 
Posts: 5473
Joined: 03 Jun 2013, 17:39
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (951)
All-game rating: (908)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Push and Pull Mafia Game Thread Day 6

Postby Telleo » 04 Feb 2017, 14:50

sjg11 wrote:Yep this is the plan:
Sub pulls Crunkus
Dodgy pulls Crunkus
Crunkus does whatever the fuck he wants to do

There we go, that works. I'd recommend that Crunkus should push Sub just in case. Right it's 4AM I seriously need sleep


Oh good.

Sjg11

I'm sold on this plan (and think Crunkus is likely the final scum given Sjg's proposal of it [or Sjg is playing some serious WIFOM and failing]), but if Sub turns out to be the final scum, I will be screaming I told you so from the mountaintops in the AAR.
Harb wrote:Telleo is gender-bent Chaucer from A Knight's Tale

Moderator of the Mafia Subforum!
Proud Owner of a limited-edition Medal of Idiotic Valor.
"Russian Roulette is not the same without a gun." -Lady Gaga.
Third time's the charm.
User avatar
Telleo
 
Posts: 5473
Joined: 03 Jun 2013, 17:39
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (951)
All-game rating: (908)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Push and Pull Mafia Game Thread Day 6

Postby Crunkus_old » 04 Feb 2017, 16:46

Telleo wrote:
sjg11 wrote:Yep this is the plan:
Sub pulls Crunkus
Dodgy pulls Crunkus
Crunkus does whatever the fuck he wants to do

There we go, that works. I'd recommend that Crunkus should push Sub just in case. Right it's 4AM I seriously need sleep


Oh good.

Sjg11

I'm sold on this plan (and think Crunkus is likely the final scum given Sjg's proposal of it [or Sjg is playing some serious WIFOM and failing]), but if Sub turns out to be the final scum, I will be screaming I told you so from the mountaintops in the AAR.



If it is, ZZ can have the game. Good for him. Him and happymeal really deserve it.
(sigh)
Crunkus_old
 
Posts: 17650
Joined: 05 Feb 2009, 23:51
Class: Star Ambassador
All-game rating: (944)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Push and Pull Mafia Game Thread Day 6

Postby Crunkus_old » 04 Feb 2017, 16:48

To be clear, the proposal for the double night kills is fine.

I'm not scum. I will abide by it.

If ZZ is scum I don't care.
If dodgy is scum I don't care.

I will never make an argument we should do anything but abide by this plan.
(sigh)
Crunkus_old
 
Posts: 17650
Joined: 05 Feb 2009, 23:51
Class: Star Ambassador
All-game rating: (944)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: Push and Pull Mafia Game Thread Day 6

Postby sjg11 » 04 Feb 2017, 20:37

Crunkus wrote:
Telleo wrote:
sjg11 wrote:Yep this is the plan:
Sub pulls Crunkus
Dodgy pulls Crunkus
Crunkus does whatever the fuck he wants to do

There we go, that works. I'd recommend that Crunkus should push Sub just in case. Right it's 4AM I seriously need sleep


Oh good.

Sjg11

I'm sold on this plan (and think Crunkus is likely the final scum given Sjg's proposal of it [or Sjg is playing some serious WIFOM and failing]), but if Sub turns out to be the final scum, I will be screaming I told you so from the mountaintops in the AAR.


If Sub is Mafia you can push him and still win us the game.
If it is, ZZ can have the game. Good for him. Him and happymeal really deserve it.
One of the people in charge of the Mafia forum.
Telleo wrote:The mafia forum, to them,
Sir SJG's known as a gem,
He writes a good game,
and runs it the same,
Oh what a perfect GM!

Come on Arsenal!
User avatar
sjg11
 
Posts: 18329
Joined: 24 Dec 2010, 15:30
Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (908)
All-game rating: (899)
Timezone: GMT

Re: Push and Pull Mafia Game Thread Day 6

Postby condude1 » 04 Feb 2017, 22:02

Please stop posting.
Telleo wrote:I don't think I've ever met someone who more perfectly embodied Chaotic Neutral than Condude1.


Moderator of the Mafia Subforums!

Silver member of The Classicists!
User avatar
condude1
 
Posts: 8162
Joined: 06 Feb 2013, 03:41
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1368)
All-game rating: (1307)
Timezone: GMT-8

Re: Push and Pull Mafia Game Thread Day 6

Postby condude1 » 04 Feb 2017, 22:02

The top of this arena is looking pretty empty, compared with how full it was a few hours ago. The bitter cold has long since made your extremities numb, and many of you just want the torture to be over, for better or for worse. And so, when Sjg11 is getting pushed off the side, he is resigned to his fate, and doesn't fight the other four people. However, the arena flashes blue on his landing, signalling that he was a member of Team 1, and thus a Team 2 is still left out there.

Image

SJG11 (4): Crunkus, dodgy56, Subotai45, Telleo
Telleo (1): sjg11


Sjg11 was a member of Team 1. Day 6 has ended, Night 6 has begun. Please get your orders to me by Monday, February 4th at 12:00 PM PST at the latest.
Telleo wrote:I don't think I've ever met someone who more perfectly embodied Chaotic Neutral than Condude1.


Moderator of the Mafia Subforums!

Silver member of The Classicists!
User avatar
condude1
 
Posts: 8162
Joined: 06 Feb 2013, 03:41
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1368)
All-game rating: (1307)
Timezone: GMT-8

Re: Push and Pull Mafia Game Thread Day 7

Postby condude1 » 05 Feb 2017, 01:04

After the arena flashed blue, another fight began. Out of frustration at each other over days of pushing the wrong people off cliffs, people are actually fighting with bloodlust. Crunkus can't get his footing under him, as he's pushed and pulled in every direction. Finally, he slips, plummeting to his death. The arena flashes blue again, ramping up frustrations further.

Crunkus fell off the arena in the night. He was a member of Team 1.

Day 7 has begun. You may begin posting, the day will end on Tuesday, February 7th, at 3:00 PM PST.
Telleo wrote:I don't think I've ever met someone who more perfectly embodied Chaotic Neutral than Condude1.


Moderator of the Mafia Subforums!

Silver member of The Classicists!
User avatar
condude1
 
Posts: 8162
Joined: 06 Feb 2013, 03:41
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1368)
All-game rating: (1307)
Timezone: GMT-8

Re: Push and Pull Mafia Game Thread Night 6

Postby dodgy56 » 05 Feb 2017, 01:09

uhh wtf...

im at 5 pull as expected and pulled subotai.

since im at 5 it meas sub pulled me.

Telleo has to be the final scum
you never play your hand.
You play the man across from you

The man who can smile when things go wrong has thought of someone else he can blame it on

Drug Cheats mafia now in signups
User avatar
dodgy56
 
Posts: 2474
Joined: 29 May 2013, 04:34
Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (833)
All-game rating: (764)
Timezone: GMT+10

Re: Push and Pull Mafia Game Thread Day 7

Postby Subotai45 » 05 Feb 2017, 19:28

I am not what I expected. I should be at zero but I'm at one pull.
User avatar
Subotai45
 
Posts: 12449
Joined: 08 Oct 2012, 22:55
Location: Pitt
All-game rating: 4127
Timezone: GMT-9

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests

cron