Mafia LII: Battle of the Bands (SELLOUTS WIN)

Moderators: Zoomzip, Telleo, bkbkbk, condude1, sjg11

Mafia LII: Battle of the Bands (SELLOUTS WIN)

Postby HPWehmeier » 12 Sep 2011, 06:35

Last edited by HPWehmeier on 21 Oct 2011, 05:36, edited 18 times in total.
Platinum member of "the Classicists"
It's a little known fact that smartest animal is a pig. Scientists say if pigs had thumbs and a language, they could be trained to do simple manual labor. They give you 20-30 years of loyal service and then at their retirement dinner you can eat them.
HPWehmeier

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1010)
All-game rating: (1012)
Timezone: GMT-8

Re: Mafia (?): Battle of the Bands (RULES/SIGNUPS)

Postby Rolan A Doobie » 12 Sep 2011, 06:38

Hey there party people.

Sorry that I can't be there to kick off the festivities in person, but I'm trapped here in quadruple-overtime at the World Bikini Championships, hosted of course at my private island resort. In fact, I'm going to have to make this quick, the Hippity Hop Race is getting ready to start.

I'll be happy to help out if required, but clearly my primary focus will be elsewhere. I'm confident in Chairman Hendrix's ability to run the Festival's day-to-day business while I am away.

So enjoy the music, make some new friends, don't party *too* hard, and most importantly.....have a good time.

Rolan A Doobie

Founder of DoobieFest
Some of you I know, some of you I'm meeting for the first time...
Rolan A Doobie

Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby HPWehmeier » 12 Sep 2011, 06:38

RULES:

SET-UP:
Players: 12
Ratio: 8:3:1
Loyalty will be immediately revealed upon death. Abilities will not be revealed.
I intend to start this game on October 3rd, 2011. Mark your calendars folks.

FACTIONS:
Artists:
The Artists are those loyal to the Brotherhood of Rock. Unless otherwise specified, the Artists can only communicate publically in the forum. The Artists win when they have eliminated all of the Sellouts. The Artists lose if they have numbers equal to or less than the Sellouts.

Sellouts:
The Sellouts are those who are loyal to the Man. The Sellouts may communicate privately at any time. I must be included in all messages. The Sellouts win when they have numbers equal to or greater than the Artists. The Sellouts lose when all of them have been eliminated.

Free Spirit:
The Free Spirit has his own thing going on. Rock on Free Spirit.

DEADLINES:
Each game day will last approximately 72 hours. Each game night will last 24 hours. Phases are not to be considered ended until an official GM post is made. Once a GM post has been made to end a day, do not post anything further. The game will begin with Night Zero, which will last until Day One. No actions will be fulfilled this night.

VOTING AND COLOURS:
Voting is to be made in public and in large, standard red text [colour=#FF0000]. HPWehmeier is a legal vote. No Lynch is a legal vote. Voting for yourself is also legal. Lynching is conducted by plurality. In the case of a tie the person with the most votes first will be lynched.

I am red/green colourblind, so please, when posting in the forum, avoid any colours other than the standard black, with the exception of the standard blue [colour=#0000FF]. I know man, there are a lot of pretty colours; Don't use them. Only I get to express my words as a rainbow. If in my opinion you are purposefully trying to confuse me, I will replace you.

ABILITIES:
Night actions will be fulfilled in the following order (if they are in fact in the game):
    1. Role block
    2. Special
    3. Protective
    4. Kill orders
    5. Investigative

RULES:
  • Do not copy and post my private messages with you in game. I will mod-kill you.
  • Do not edit your posts. I will either mod-kill you or replace you at my discretion.
  • Play to win.

GAMEPLAY:
Each day will start with the announcement of any festival fatalities, if there were any. A Headliner will then take the stage and play their opener. The day will then commence. Periodically the GM will announce the vote count during the Headliner's setlist. At the end of the day the player with the most votes against will join the Headliner on stage for an Encore. At the end of Encore the stage along with the bands on stage will be eliminated in the most fantastic fashion. Overnight the stage will be rebuilt by a skilled construction crew, ready to repeat the last day's events.
Last edited by HPWehmeier on 30 Sep 2011, 22:12, edited 6 times in total.
It's a little known fact that smartest animal is a pig. Scientists say if pigs had thumbs and a language, they could be trained to do simple manual labor. They give you 20-30 years of loyal service and then at their retirement dinner you can eat them.
HPWehmeier

Postby HPWehmeier » 12 Sep 2011, 06:39

RULE CHANGES:

• 07/10/2011 - Posting of Celine Dion videos will result in being modkilled.
Last edited by HPWehmeier on 08 Oct 2011, 05:31, edited 3 times in total.
HPWehmeier

ROSTER:

1. vindictus - Axed Night One (Lynyrd Skynyrd, Artist)
2. bkbkbk - Swinging from the Gallows Pole Day Four (Michael Jackson, Sellout)
3. Palin
4. mat.gopack
5. ninjaruler
6. sjg11 - Garrotted Night Three (The Black Crowes, Artist)
7. Zander - Drumsticked through the heart Night Four (KISS, Artist)
8. QRandom - Killed by a 2x4 to the head due to a dust storm Day Two (Nirvana, Artist)
9. Ironhammer - Hit by a stray locomotive Day One (Pearl Jam, Artist)
10. Firestorm94 - Disappeared in a blinding light Day Three (The Police, Artist)
11. jeanphi
12. Niakan

RESERVES:

Last edited by HPWehmeier on 20 Oct 2011, 01:30, edited 15 times in total.
HPWehmeier

GAME LOG:

Day One Begins: October 02 at 2200 PDT
Day One Ends: October 06 at 1600 PDT - Ironhammer lynched
Day Two Begins: October 07 at 1600 PDT - vindictus killed
Day Two Ends: October 10 at 1600 PDT - QRandom lynched
Day Three Begins: October 11 at 1700 PDT
Day Three Ends: October 14 at 1600 PDT - Firestorm94 lynched
Day Four Begins: October 15 at 1600 PDT - sjg11 killed
Day Four Ends: October 18 at 1600 PDT - bkbkbk lynched
Day Five Begins: October 19 at 1500 PDT - Zander killed
Last edited by HPWehmeier on 20 Oct 2011, 01:35, edited 7 times in total.
HPWehmeier

Chairman Hendrix wrote:All rise for the national anthem.

Last edited by HPWehmeier on 12 Sep 2011, 22:30, edited 1 time in total.
HPWehmeier

Postby HPWehmeier » 12 Sep 2011, 06:40

Reserved
HPWehmeier

Postby HPWehmeier » 12 Sep 2011, 06:40

Reserved
HPWehmeier

Postby HPWehmeier » 12 Sep 2011, 06:46

Reserved
HPWehmeier

Next

Return to Game Threads