???: ??????????? ?/? (Recruiting!)

Moderators: Telleo, bkbkbk, condude1, sjg11, Zoomzip

Re: ???: ??????????? ?/? (Recruiting!)

Postby UFO Fever » 05 Nov 2019, 04:05

kimpossible wrote:If UFO and Vowels are both in, that's 9. No idea how close that is to a quorum, but it's at least a reasonable game size.

I can start no sooner than November 10th.


? ???? ???? = I will play
Silver Classicist.
Acting former bearer of the Talisman of Greater Scumminess :twisted:
Undefeated as scum*.
Dad, if you’re reading this, who the hell taught you how to use the forum?
User avatar
UFO Fever
 
Posts: 4534
Joined: 30 Nov 2010, 06:55
Location: Cincicon2020
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1157)
All-game rating: (1163)
Timezone: GMT-8

Re: ???: ??????????? ?/? (Recruiting!)

Postby kimpossible » 05 Nov 2019, 05:46

UFO Fever wrote:
kimpossible wrote:If UFO and Vowels are both in, that's 9. No idea how close that is to a quorum, but it's at least a reasonable game size.

I can start no sooner than November 10th.


? ???? ???? = I will play

I actually guessed that! :D
Bearer of the Former Aura of Greater Towniness
Owner of the highly coveted and very prestigious First to Notice Award

Her?
User avatar
kimpossible
 
Posts: 6759
Joined: 28 Jun 2017, 20:54
Location: Arlington, VA
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1058)
All-game rating: (1063)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: ???: ??????????? ?/? (Recruiting!)

Postby justy » 05 Nov 2019, 15:53

Fatmo wrote:Oh you! Haven't seen you since my very first forum game. Welcome back.


Thank you! Did we play together in that Hydra game?
User avatar
justy
 
Posts: 1970
Joined: 05 Sep 2011, 20:10
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1069)
All-game rating: (1066)
Timezone: GMT+2

Re: ???: ??????????? ?/? (Recruiting!)

Postby Fatmo » 05 Nov 2019, 18:24

justy wrote:
Fatmo wrote:Oh you! Haven't seen you since my very first forum game. Welcome back.


Thank you! Did we play together in that Hydra game?


Yea that’s the one.
You don't know what I'm thinking...because I don't know what I'm doing.

Conq wrote:Fatmo — you are a relentless mountain stream, ever-flowing, slowly but surely carving away at the rock face below.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjEgjTfcEJk
User avatar
Fatmo
 
Posts: 2850
Joined: 04 Oct 2010, 21:28
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1089)
All-game rating: (1050)
Timezone: GMT-8

Re: ???: ??????????? ?/? (Recruiting!)

Postby CommanderTomalak » 06 Nov 2019, 23:06

Um...

Alright. No idea what this is going to be, but I'll be in as well.
Then he is but the first to fall.

- Commander Tomalak, Aspiring Classicist
User avatar
CommanderTomalak
 
Posts: 88
Joined: 09 May 2019, 11:31
Location: Bristol, UK
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1007)
All-game rating: (1131)
Timezone: GMT

Re: ???: ??????????? ?/? (Recruiting!)

Postby shadowface » 06 Nov 2019, 23:46

CommanderTomalak wrote:No idea what this is going to be, but I'll be in as well.

That's basically my outlook on life! :)
The player formerly known as shadowfriend1

The begrudging bearer of the Talisman of Greater Scumminess :twisted:
User avatar
shadowface
 
Posts: 4844
Joined: 06 Feb 2013, 06:26
Location: Vancouver
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (892)
All-game rating: (892)
Timezone: GMT-8

Re: ???: ??????????? ?/? (Recruiting!)

Postby kimpossible » 07 Nov 2019, 00:09

I cannot possibly be the only one who's figured this out...
Bearer of the Former Aura of Greater Towniness
Owner of the highly coveted and very prestigious First to Notice Award

Her?
User avatar
kimpossible
 
Posts: 6759
Joined: 28 Jun 2017, 20:54
Location: Arlington, VA
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1058)
All-game rating: (1063)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: ???: ??????????? ?/? (Recruiting!)

Postby Fatmo » 07 Nov 2019, 00:30

kimpossible wrote:I cannot possibly be the only one who's figured this out...


I mean...if you have...you could be?
You don't know what I'm thinking...because I don't know what I'm doing.

Conq wrote:Fatmo — you are a relentless mountain stream, ever-flowing, slowly but surely carving away at the rock face below.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjEgjTfcEJk
User avatar
Fatmo
 
Posts: 2850
Joined: 04 Oct 2010, 21:28
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1089)
All-game rating: (1050)
Timezone: GMT-8

Re: ???: ??????????? ?/? (Recruiting!)

Postby Nanook » 07 Nov 2019, 01:58

kimpossible wrote:I cannot possibly be the only one who's figured this out...

I mean after you said it, yeah
Platinum Classicist
(h/t lordelindel)

Admin
User avatar
Nanook
 
Posts: 10830
Joined: 19 Jun 2014, 19:52
Location: East TN
Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1209)
All-game rating: (1413)
Timezone: GMT-5

Re: ???: ??????????? ?/? (Recruiting!)

Postby UFO Fever » 07 Nov 2019, 09:46

kimpossible wrote:I cannot possibly be the only one who's figured this out...


Ew prep work
Silver Classicist.
Acting former bearer of the Talisman of Greater Scumminess :twisted:
Undefeated as scum*.
Dad, if you’re reading this, who the hell taught you how to use the forum?
User avatar
UFO Fever
 
Posts: 4534
Joined: 30 Nov 2010, 06:55
Location: Cincicon2020
Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1157)
All-game rating: (1163)
Timezone: GMT-8

PreviousNext

Return to Sign-ups and Rules

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron