Russian Roulette Mafia (D2)

Games that are currently underway. These games are usually still looking for reserve players. PM the GM if you wish to sign on as a reserve.

Moderators: Telleo, condude1, bkbkbk, Zoomzip, sjg11

Re: Russian Roulette Mafia (D2)

Postby kimpossible » 12 Sep 2019, 00:29

Well, that at least answers the question of whether the shooter would have been announced. I'm confident enough in an sjg townread.

Aeschines, I'm all but convinced you're scum. If you're town and you want us to win, do the right thing and polish off the gun so we can get a scum with the TK. Otherwise this vote is staying right where it is.
Aspiring Member of the Classicists!
Proudly part of the ftf tournament community

Bearer of the Aura of Greater Towniness

Her?
kimpossible

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1058)
All-game rating: (1063)
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby UFO Fever » 12 Sep 2019, 00:34

Yeah my order of kill operations is now Aes, Dweller, Fatmo.
Silver Classicist.
Acting former bearer of the Talisman of Greater Scumminess :twisted:
Undefeated as scum*.
Dad, if you’re reading this, who the hell taught you how to use the forum?
UFO Fever

Standard rating: (1157)
All-game rating: (1163)
Timezone: GMT-8

Postby Fatmo » 12 Sep 2019, 00:50

Aes
You don't know what I'm thinking...because I don't know what I'm doing.

Conq wrote:Fatmo — you are a relentless mountain stream, ever-flowing, slowly but surely carving away at the rock face below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjEgjTfcEJk
Fatmo
Premium Member

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1089)
All-game rating: (1050)

Postby kimpossible » 12 Sep 2019, 00:57

UFO Fever wrote:Yeah my order of kill operations is now Aes, Dweller, Fatmo.

Yep.

Her?
kimpossible

Postby kimpossible » 12 Sep 2019, 01:25

Kinda makes sense, too. If it's an Aes/Dweller team, Aes was in a good position to guess that Conq was the Jester and stay off that lynch. But voting his own partner was not a bad backup option given the circumstances: Dweller has been a nonentity anyway, and it would have looked like something scum poetically wouldn't have done. Bonus, since Dweller didn't vote, there was no chance of either of them getting hit by the revenge shot.

And then his reaction to UFO's plan is about the only one he could have, because it was pretty likely to be Dweller next after him and CT, and Dweller wouldn't be able to argue against it. He needed to sell any of us as a better option, because if he commits suicide the game is pretty much over.

Her?
kimpossible

Postby kimpossible » 12 Sep 2019, 01:29

Probably. Not poetically.

Her?
kimpossible

Postby UFO Fever » 12 Sep 2019, 02:50

Kim I almost hope you’re scum here.
Silver Classicist.
Acting former bearer of the Talisman of Greater Scumminess :twisted:
Undefeated as scum*.
Dad, if you’re reading this, who the hell taught you how to use the forum?
UFO Fever

Standard rating: (1157)
All-game rating: (1163)

Postby kimpossible » 12 Sep 2019, 02:55

UFO Fever wrote:Kim I almost hope you’re scum here.

Ha. I wish I had this much scum game.

Her?
kimpossible

Postby Fatmo » 12 Sep 2019, 13:18

Hey guys. Sorry I've been so absent the last couple days. Been pretty busy and then computer was screwed up until now. Long week.

kimpossible wrote:Kinda makes sense, too. If it's an Aes/Dweller team, Aes was in a good position to guess that Conq was the Jester and stay off that lynch. But voting his own partner was not a bad backup option given the circumstances: Dweller has been a nonentity anyway, and it would have looked like something scum poetically wouldn't have done. Bonus, since Dweller didn't vote, there was no chance of either of them getting hit by the revenge shot.

And then his reaction to UFO's plan is about the only one he could have, because it was pretty likely to be Dweller next after him and CT, and Dweller wouldn't be able to argue against it. He needed to sell any of us as a better option, because if he commits suicide the game is pretty much over.

Ahh, that could actually make a lot of sense. He had to come out guns blazing to UFO's plan since he's basically carrying the team if it's him/Dweller. And voting Dweller D1 would have been a clever way to be off the jester wagon if Aes was able to guess that Conq was the jester. And Aes was trying to get only a couple people to vote on Dweller. Like, hell, he even got mad at me for voting there, even though he'd specifically asked Sjg to vote there and he didn't end up doing it. Maybe that whole plan was a distancing attempt as Kim suggests Not just him voting there, but the whole plan to vote him as the alternate wagon. Thinking that maybe if we policy lynched Dweller today or something that, that might clear him in some of our minds?

Basically, I'm pretty sure that Aes is gonna flip scum, for the reasons I've been saying as well as what we have seen during the course of D2.

I think I see things possibly linking Sjg to Aes as well. Lots of Aes's reasons to be scumreading me over Sjg kind of don't make sense. Like, I went against his plan for a half-hour at max, but Sjg literally never went with it. Aes, according to his own logic, never really had a reason to scumread me more than Sjg before Sjg talked about being a Vig. Except that maybe I started thinking he was scum when most people seemed to townread him, and he felt like he had to react to it to maybe get a mislynch on me. Or maybe Aes just thought coming out against me might get him a townread, since he was following Kim there, the most widely townread player. And I'm also somewhat skeptical of Sjg's vote count analysis saying he thinks there's probably a scum between UFO, CT, and I. I've seen him do VCA like that before as scum at least once in Dune (though of course he does this as town too). Sjg, can you run through your VCA on why you feel a scum was probably on on Conq at EOD? Other than there were lots of people on him? Like, scum would be in a better position to guess Conq was the jester, so why would they want to be on him at all? I think I'd better understand that kind of VCA if Conq was town, or even scum as part of some kind of weird D1 bus.

However, today, since he made his Vig shot, Sjg has looked somewhat better. Also that the GM message about CT's vig kill didn't mention his name. The biggest ping lately is that he forgot about Telleo dying completely, which is kinda weird. But it's such a big thing to miss it's hard to know if that's actually scummy, and it could well not be. I do think it's weird that Aes didn't point this out though. Aes is in a whole other ballpark of scummy from Sjg, and this theory from Kim on Aes/Dweller seems pretty plausible now that I think about it. Besides the fact that Dweller has basically been lurking the whole game, which is pretty scummy by itself. Also, it's quite possible that Aes is just buddying Sjg here, since a lot of the reasons I suspect Sjg are from things Aes has said or done or not said or not done. But I would like to hear from you Sjg about your VCA.

So my thinking is that, providing Aes flips scum, as of now my preferred kill hierarchy tomorrow is Dweller and then Sjg. I still haven't really seen a reason to doubt Kim or UFO.
You don't know what I'm thinking...because I don't know what I'm doing.

Conq wrote:Fatmo — you are a relentless mountain stream, ever-flowing, slowly but surely carving away at the rock face below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjEgjTfcEJk
Fatmo
Premium Member

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: (1089)
All-game rating: (1050)

Postby kimpossible » 12 Sep 2019, 15:24

Sjg does VCAs as either alignment, that doesn't mean anything.

Her?
kimpossible

PreviousNext

Return to Active