Good Omens Mafia (D1)

Moderators: Telleo, condude1, bkbkbk, Zoomzip, sjg11

Re: Good Omens Mafia (D1)

Postby Bwlvych » 14 Aug 2019, 09:46

UFO, if you are the demon 3P then just win with us! Why would an Angel revel in chaos, Fatmo? I believe sjg is the other Angel - but that's tomorrow's party.
"I am Oswin Oswald. I fought the Daleks and I am human. Remember me."
Bwlvych

Class: Star Ambassador
Standard rating: 947
All-game rating: 1002
Timezone: GMT

Postby nanooktheeskimo » 14 Aug 2019, 10:01

I now have Kim and sjg and Vowels voting for Fatmo, ufo and Fatmo voting for Kim.

Thus concludes another super official vote count update.
Platinum Classicist
(h/t lordelindel)

I am your (co-) Leader.

GM of WitA 7, WitA 8.

Come play face to face!

Need a forum game GM'ed? PM me!

Mod (but I'm normally not talking as one)
nanooktheeskimo
Premium Member

Standard rating: (1209)
All-game rating: (1389)
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby UFO Fever » 14 Aug 2019, 10:03

Bwlvych wrote:UFO, if you are the demon 3P then just win with us! Why would an Angel revel in chaos, Fatmo? I believe sjg is the other Angel - but that's tomorrow's party.

Oh well shit now that’s a wrinkle. But like I said, my wincon is solely about preventing Armageddon, and I think Kim’s death today give me the best to do that. I do not care which faction has a majority at the end.
Silver Classicist.
Acting former bearer of the Talisman of Greater Scumminess :twisted:
Undefeated as scum*.
Dad, if you’re reading this, who the hell taught you how to use the forum?
UFO Fever

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1157)
All-game rating: (1163)
Timezone: GMT-8

Postby Bwlvych » 14 Aug 2019, 10:19

UFO Fever wrote: Oh well shit now that’s a wrinkle. But like I said, my wincon is solely about preventing Armageddon, and I think Kim’s death today give me the best to do that. I do not care which faction has a majority at the end.

Sorry UFO, misread your post - thought it said you won by survival. Do you win if the game ends w/out Armageddon being triggered?
Bwlvych

Postby UFO Fever » 14 Aug 2019, 12:51

Bwlvych wrote:
UFO Fever wrote: Oh well shit now that’s a wrinkle. But like I said, my wincon is solely about preventing Armageddon, and I think Kim’s death today give me the best to do that. I do not care which faction has a majority at the end.

Sorry UFO, misread your post - thought it said you won by survival. Do you win if the game ends w/out Armageddon being triggered?

Only if I catch the antichrist during the night. Even if somehow dwiltse and I somehow ended up as the only 2 survivors, if we didn’t catch the antichrist we wouldn’t win. So in theory it is technically possible for everyone to lose this game.
Silver Classicist.
Acting former bearer of the Talisman of Greater Scumminess :twisted:
Undefeated as scum*.
Dad, if you’re reading this, who the hell taught you how to use the forum?
UFO Fever

Standard rating: (1157)
All-game rating: (1163)
Timezone: GMT-8

Postby sjg11 » 14 Aug 2019, 14:22

Fatmo wrote:
sjg11 wrote:Fatmo is the obvious kill choice here. All this will leave us with is one remaining Angel.

Name reveals should happen tomorrow. I don't want to give the info to any 3P vigilantes tonight to allow them to balance things out by giving them a guaranteed Demon hit. A name reveal will confirm someone else as a Demon and they would die tonight if last night's events are remotely indicative of anything. Plus I distrust hidden mechanics here. Tomorrow we name reveal and with one Angel left we root the Angel out of the dipole and the Demons win.

#DemonzRule

Huh? There's only a NK on odd nights is what we've been told. No NK tonight unless there's specifically another secret Vig role somewhere.

Plus, you're saying you don't want to have people reveal as Demons, yet you just revealed yourself as a Demon. And so has Kim. So if there's a 3P vig that has a kill tonight, as you say you fear, then why did you just give them that info? Who cares about your actual name right now? I revealed mine to try to get some action happening since nothing was happening. I never asked for a full name reveal.

Like I get it if you're simply a Demon and just want to come out and vote me now because I'm an easy outed angel lynch at this point. But why all this other fluff lol.

1. Oh shit I must have missed that rule, and a secret Vig role would then surely contradict the rules wouldn't it?
2. Because a full name reveal will clear one player as a Demon. Revealing as a Demon is one thing, and is implied by anyone not voting for kim today. The name reveal is the part which will reveal who our dipole is between tomorrow and who is cleared.
One of the people in charge of the Mafia forum.
Telleo wrote:The mafia forum, to them,
Sir SJG's known as a gem,
He writes a good game,
and runs it the same,
Oh what a perfect GM!

Come on Arsenal!
sjg11

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (908)
All-game rating: (899)

Postby sjg11 » 14 Aug 2019, 14:31

Kim

Sorry Fatmo, I'm your partner here. I revealed as a Demon cos it looked like I was forced to to win the game. My plan was to lynch you today then lynch the Demon in my dipole tomorrow and, here's the clincher, use my NK to kill the other demon the next night leaving just me and a 3P left.

Oh, the Aes kill was me btw. It's why I didn't vote for him on D1. I knew I had the kill last night so knew that taking a random lynch yesterday was fairly low-risk for the Angels.

I'm Gabriel btw and I'm a vig. Only revealing now because my instinct is that UFO is more likely to be telling the truth than not so I think I'm more likely to win by betting on UFO today than I am by betting on the dipole tomorrow. If UFO is playing me then well done sir you deserve the win.
One of the people in charge of the Mafia forum.
Telleo wrote:The mafia forum, to them,
Sir SJG's known as a gem,
He writes a good game,
and runs it the same,
Oh what a perfect GM!

Come on Arsenal!
sjg11

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: (908)
All-game rating: (899)

Postby Bwlvych » 14 Aug 2019, 15:34

Dammit - seems chaos gave us the wrong ladder this time!
Bwlvych

Postby kimpossible » 14 Aug 2019, 16:49

This game has, I'm sorry, been just boring for me. I don't have it in me to bother putting up a defense. I guess I didn't think through how it would work particularly well before getting into the game. Sorry other demons, I played D1 for shit.
Aspiring Member of the Classicists!
Proudly part of the ftf tournament community

Bearer of the Aura of Greater Towniness

Her?
kimpossible

Standard rating: (1058)
All-game rating: (1063)
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby Bwlvych » 14 Aug 2019, 18:08

I'm thinking we should just lynch UFO first ... we'll be left in the same 2/2 situation tomorrow with sjg's night kill to break the deadlock, but UFO is the most likely to have a vote changing ability.
Bwlvych

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads