Fable Mafia 12- Graduation Day Game Thread

Moderators: Zoomzip, Telleo, bkbkbk, condude1, sjg11

Re: Fable Mafia 12- Graduation Day Game Thread

Postby kimpossible » 18 Jan 2019, 15:46

Since my role is already out there: I am Angel. Sjg and I had a bit of a laugh over that, since I was also Angel in Fable 10.

Also, I requested my free sjg. He was amused, but that does not appear to be part of the puzzle, if #freesjg is indeed a puzzle.
Aspiring Member of the Classicists!
Bearer of the Aura of Greater Towniness

Her?
kimpossible
Premium Member

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1058)
All-game rating: (1063)
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby Myloninja13 » 18 Jan 2019, 15:48

Okay, free now woooo. Let's do this!
Myloninja13

Postby kimpossible » 18 Jan 2019, 15:49

Zoomzip wrote:So right now I think it is 2 of Conq, FS, Mylo, Dwiltse, or UFO. And I feel like hunting in the UFO/Mylo/Dwiltse pool may be the most profitable of that area.

How does UFO fit with your observation above this that he was pretty vocally against Shadow? My experience with both of his scum games has been that he didn't push too hard anywhere.

Her?
kimpossible
Premium Member

Postby Zoomzip » 18 Jan 2019, 15:51

Conq wrote:On this notion of cops and game design: recall that the rules make a point of saying that Sjg will not lie to us. Cops, read your Role PM again with the idea in mind that it must be truthful. Anything interesting there?

Also, I am in favor of the cops sharing their character names with the main thread since they have done that already with the cop cluster and it may be relevant to interpreting their results.

In essence, my Role PM contains the following points

My name is my name, my VC is the town VC.
I am a cop. I get to investigate folks. I get an IR. On N0, I get an IR as well. You come up as town when investigated (Note, this is the bit where Nook feels like he is lied to by SJG, and reading the same phrase I kinda see his point -- Like, I think it's marginal for the GM To say "You will come up as X" when investigated and then I investigate myself (!!) and come up as not X.)
Hey, you have fellow cops: FS, Nook, Dwiltse. Have a quick topic link!

There will be a huge PM when the game opens. But int he meantime, go crazy in the cop thread.

PPE: Which games are those?
Kittens and rainbows. Forever. Wear your makeup like a man.

One of the moderators of the Mafia Form.
Zoomzip
Premium Member

Class: Diplomat
Standard rating: 921
All-game rating: 919

Postby Myloninja13 » 18 Jan 2019, 15:56

First up, sorry about being wrong on Agni, I shoulda gone with my original thought but I had a nagging voice in the back of head that Agni could well just be pretending to do their town meta and hoping we'd give them a pass and so I just went with that. But thankfully Shadow died last night, so we go in basically unharmed!

But UDC is a weird kill lol. I was expecting something on ZZ or like maybe someone who'd been more active? I don't think I even really noticed him when I was in thread (But that may have been due to my lack of proper read through haha).

But y'all know the drill, it's Q-Q-Questions time! Let's roll!
Myloninja13

Postby kimpossible » 18 Jan 2019, 16:03

Zoomzip wrote:PPE: Which games are those?

Tribal and Fable 11

I had him as scum D1 of Tribal, talked myself out of it. Had the entire scum team in Fable 11, but subbed out without really digging into my case. But I twigged on him that game because if that lack of sort of strong opinions.

I am going to give him another read here, but that objection to the Shadow wagon falling apart seems odd for scum. That said, his theory of either being scum meaning there's not a rat, and push away from believing a scum would claim miller, do kind of ping me. So... I'm not ruling it out.

Dwiltse upping his game D2 seems consistent with him as town. I need to go back over his D1 reads.

Mylo's pass from my D1 does not carry over to today if he doesn't keep up. Also... why would scum Shadow have pushed for him to make a video, knowing that it basically towncleared him in Martial Law? Generating a strong townread on an actually townie is decidedly not in scum's best interests here.

Her?
kimpossible
Premium Member

Postby Myloninja13 » 18 Jan 2019, 16:12

Sorry to be a bit needy lol, but do ya wanna ask me anything Kim? Just so I know what to actually be focusing on.
Myloninja13

Postby kimpossible » 18 Jan 2019, 16:18

Myloninja13 wrote:Sorry to be a bit needy lol, but do ya wanna ask me anything Kim? Just so I know what to actually be focusing on.

No, I want your unfiltered thoughts on D1, the vote, and the flip, but I do not have specific questions. I may have some after getting your current headspace.

Her?
kimpossible
Premium Member

Postby Myloninja13 » 18 Jan 2019, 16:33

kimpossible wrote:
Myloninja13 wrote:Sorry to be a bit needy lol, but do ya wanna ask me anything Kim? Just so I know what to actually be focusing on.

No, I want your unfiltered thoughts on D1, the vote, and the flip, but I do not have specific questions. I may have some after getting your current headspace.

Ahhh okay I can try!

Voting in D1 was kinda bad due to there really only being three wagons? And only one of them was on scum, who's already been killed lol, we don't really have that much more to go with that :( . Also there was a bunch of talks I didn't understand like whatsoever haha. I felt like a little kid surrounded by adults just saying stuff that sounded important but indecipherable. As for the vote, it succcccks that we were just one away from getting scum, and I do wanna apologise again for contributing to that. But without trying to be rude, I am glad Agni is out of the picture so they don't distract everyone and possibly just become another mislynch down the road anyway. Although, it's pretty funny that I was literally the ONLY player who didn't vote. It's crazy how so many people managed to be on deadline at the same time and vote too lol, all while I was still sleeping underneath by blue doona. At first I was happy that Agni went through because I just assumed they were scum after the eod, but then when I went to check back to his ISO I saw he'd been coloured blue on his name at the player list and my stomach kinda dropped. At the time I was kinda worried but like I cooled over time and seeing shadow coming up in blood red was really satisfying haha. Although, given I (And probably a significant portion of the players) were gonna go for them today it's not particularly likely they'd have survived to another night anyway, but this way we get some more lee-way in regards to mislynches and etc.

I think that follows all your requirements? Thanks for asking though :D And if you have any follow up questions, shoot away!
Myloninja13

Postby kimpossible » 18 Jan 2019, 16:40

Really what I want is your analysis on people's motivations for how they voted. What seemed sincere? What seemed off?

If you're town, why did you think Shadow would have wanted you to try to clear yourself with the same method that worked in Martial Law?

Her?
kimpossible
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads