Mafia CLXII: Planeswalker Mafia, Town Win

Moderators: Zoomzip, Telleo, bkbkbk, condude1, sjg11

Re: Mafia CLXII: Planeswalker Mafia, Day 1

Postby kimpossible » 24 Jan 2021, 17:44

@sjg: I think it get you; you have a solid reason to SR Chuck. You don't have the solidity to SR AKFD because he could have been stumbling over his words.

Would you agree it bears further examination though? His wording doesn't give me reason to townclear and potentially raises my suspicion, even if it isn't damning.

PPE: Yeah, I can go along with UDC.
Former Bearer of the Aura of Greater Towniness.
Temporary Custodian Resentful Keeper of the Talisman of Greater Scumminess. :evil: (now gifted to its rightful owner)
Owner of the highly coveted and very prestigious First to Notice Award.
kimpossible

Class: Ambassador
Standard rating: (1058)
All-game rating: (1063)
Timezone: GMT-5

Postby Blackswimmer » 24 Jan 2021, 17:45

Also, heads up Sjg I don't think you've entered your vote into the tabulator yet.
Ugluk wrote:Blackswimmer: Sinking in the deep end.

I'll be back
Blackswimmer

Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT

Postby kimpossible » 24 Jan 2021, 17:46

Blackswimmer wrote:Also, heads up Sjg I don't think you've entered your vote into the tabulator yet.

You beat me to it.
Temporary Custodian Resentful Keeper of the Talisman of Greater Scumminess. :evil: (now gifted to its rightful owner)
kimpossible

Postby Dwiltse1114 » 24 Jan 2021, 17:53

Blackswimmer wrote:It certainly never crossed my mind to propose a creature reveal. Anyone else think of that?

I would be ok if everyone reveals weather or not they have creatures but leave out the power/toughness of those creatures...

Then again at the same time this allows scum to target those without creatures and could possibly eliminate multiple players tonight depending on how many loyalty points everyone has...
I'm me I'm odd learn to deal with it... all geniuses' are crazy...
Timeclock of Confusion :?:,
Dwiltse1114

Standard rating: (1046)
All-game rating: (1048)

Postby kimpossible » 24 Jan 2021, 17:57

Dwiltse1114 wrote:
Blackswimmer wrote:It certainly never crossed my mind to propose a creature reveal. Anyone else think of that?

I would be ok if everyone reveals weather or not they have creatures but leave out the power/toughness of those creatures...

Then again at the same time this allows scum to target those without creatures and could possibly eliminate multiple players tonight depending on how many loyalty points everyone has...

If sjg is correct it's a moot point for N1, which also actually makes sense from a game balance perspective. If all town-controlled creatures must be summoned first, scum get one night with better odds of getting a kill through.
kimpossible

Postby Blackswimmer » 24 Jan 2021, 17:59

Dwiltse1114 wrote:

Dwilt, are you up to date on everything that's happened? If so, do you agree with Sjg's theory?
Ugluk wrote:Blackswimmer: Sinking in the deep end.

I'll be back
Blackswimmer

Postby Dwiltse1114 » 24 Jan 2021, 18:05

Blackswimmer wrote:
Dwiltse1114 wrote:

Dwilt, are you up to date on everything that's happened? If so, do you agree with Sjg's theory?

Im going to have to go back and reread udcs actual post when I get home later and get on my computer to confirm weather or not a I agree with that portion however based on information and general responses from

Blackswimmer
Sjg
Kim
(Obviously myself)

I feel like this is a solid core town circle that im comfortable with keeping from my Poe minus a scum slip or later game lylo situations
Dwiltse1114

Postby Dwiltse1114 » 24 Jan 2021, 18:06

Once I get home and on my computer ill get a vote up from what im reading it seems like a scum slip happened from udc but like I said ill check later
Dwiltse1114

Postby GeneralHankerchief » 24 Jan 2021, 18:36

Does Playdip have early hammers/maj?

(i.e. if someone reaches a majority - not just a plurality - of votes partway through the day, does the dayphase immediately end with that person dying?)
GeneralHankerchief

Postby sjg11 » 24 Jan 2021, 18:37

kimpossible wrote:@sjg: I think it get you; you have a solid reason to SR Chuck. You don't have the solidity to SR AKFD because he could have been stumbling over his words.

Would you agree it bears further examination though? His wording doesn't give me reason to townclear and potentially raises my suspicion, even if it isn't damning.

PPE: Yeah, I can go along with UDC.

Broadly. Plus AK has shown uncertainty about whether we have Creatures or not. I saw none of that from Chuck with his plan.

If we get Chuck then sure it's at least a reasonable basis for poking AK.
One of the people in charge of the Mafia forum.
Telleo wrote:The mafia forum, to them,
Sir SJG's known as a gem,
He writes a good game,
and runs it the same,
Oh what a perfect GM!

Come on Arsenal!
sjg11

Standard rating: (908)
All-game rating: (899)

PreviousNext