5 Player Diplomacy- Fall of Year 4

Played on an abstract map. Devised and introduced by Yhanthlei. GM - Yhanthlei. Draw between BigBert and Flight253

5 Player Diplomacy- Fall of Year 4

Postby Yhanthlei » 07 Jun 2011, 07:14

And w're back! My apologies for the delay, it was due to a combination of college finals and photoshop no longer working. I've taught myself some rudimentary GIMP to keep going, my apologies if there is any decrease in map quality.

The Solar invasion of the Black Hole Republic takes a major section of the continent, including half of its supply centers. Whether the solar forces can hold those gains is another matter; with gains on the main continent the Black Hole forces won't be losing any forces to disbands. The Solar-Blue border remains heavily militarized but quiet, a strange state of affairs, but in the south the Blue nation has lost ground to an apparent Green betrayal. The Blue response to this has been questionable, and notably a case of double orders for the ccn fleet has resulted in a commander holding still in confusion. Of course, the big news this season is the loss of the People's Republic. All of the Republic's territory has not been divided between the aggressor states of Green, Blue, and Black, leaving no supplies left for the People's Liberation Army to keep fighting. Brave as they are, the people's forces will have no choice but to surrender. The Green empire continues its slow advance, matching the Solar nation in territory. A critical question is how the middle nations will deal with these naval powerhouses of the north and south.

The only retreat is by the People's Liberation Army, and sadly it will be forced to disband no matter its general's orders. Build orders for Winter of Year 4 will be due 10pm Wednesday, June 8th Pacific Time (5am Thursday, June 9th GMT). I'm giving the extra time to make up for any confusion that may occur or may have already occurred as a result of the delay.

I would like to thank Stalin813 for a game well played.
Attachments
Diplomacy Map- 5 Player Fall of Year 4.jpg
Diplomacy Map- 5 Player Fall of Year 4.jpg (272.81 KiB) Viewed 1172 times
Anglia in Heptarchy test game A
Yhanthlei

Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-8

Re: 5 Player Diplomacy- Fall of Year 4

Postby Yhanthlei » 07 Jun 2011, 07:16

Orders:

Solar:
DOM to PWR
ARMY hold
SWE hold
ATB hold
SYS support ATB hold
KSH hold

BHR:
Hrt finds a game with less backstabbing "allies"
Etr-->Res
Rse S Etr-->Res
Cra -->Ksh

Blue:
Fsh hold
Ste hold
Man hold
CCN to Nor [Contradictory orders interpreted as hold for ccn]
Wol hold
DPW to WTR with Jen support
Har to dpw with ccn support [Contradictory orders interpreted as hold for ccn]

People's Republic:
All units hold chanting and regaling the glories that was there lost empire. All hail their leader!

Green:
WAT move SQR
WCS move ORB
ATL move RES
CRS hold
GRU move TKO
FOX hold
ECS support WCS to ORB
All units hold chanting and regaling the glories that was there lost empire. All hail their leader!
Anglia in Heptarchy test game A
Yhanthlei

Class: Diplomat
All-game rating: (1000)
Timezone: GMT-8

Re: 5 Player Diplomacy- Fall of Year 4

Postby JJPounds » 08 Jun 2011, 17:47

Wol Destroy
Platinum Classicist Member
Romans 8:28
JJPounds

Class: Star Ambassador